Smashbox tsv on sunday the 28th of september

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i just watched the video on the QVC US site and this TSV is part of an auto-delivery programme - in the US it is set up so shipping is charged only once and each new set comes with new colours...wonder if it will be the same here?

Have we ever had an SB TSV on AD?

I don't know if I'd buy cosmetics on AD, I have too many already and I'm too tempted by new ones, I'd forget about the AD and I'd end up with a mountain of the stuff.

Have we ever had an SB TSV on AD?

I don't know if I'd buy cosmetics on AD, I have too many already and I'm too tempted by new ones, I'd forget about the AD and I'd end up with a mountain of the stuff.

Yes tootsie we have had one on auto delivery as I got it, the colours changed each time and it was lovely as you got a nice surprise each time one came. If this one was AD I would buy it.:cartwheel

Awwww, now you're making me want to change my mind on my no AD for cosmetics stance :18: I'm such a pushover :4:

I used to love smashbox until I tried Laura Geller. I would not go back now, I think LG's products are fab. My ratings would be (for quality of product) YBF 4/10 Smashbox 7/10 and LG 9.5/10

Im CERTAIN that this is the number for the TSV, if you go to QVC Mobile type in the number and select Place Order the next screen offers a choice of Fair, Light, Medium and Dark , in keeping with the Halo powder options :jump: the price is showing as £45.76 with a p+p of £4.45p

£45.76 is divisible so maybe an easypay opportunity :?:

It is now showing with the price of £50.75.:33:

It is now showing with the price of £50.75.:33:

Ouch!:eek: Even allowing for that being the QVC price that would put the TSV at probably just over the £40 mark. Would I be right in saying that makes this the most expensive Smashbox TSV ever? I was so definite that I was going to buy this because of the halo powder, but now...

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure that they hiked the price on the recent Tiganallo handbag TSV at the last minute too. The prices on the website & on air were all over the place on it & the only logical explanation was that they'd upped the price (both QVC & TSV) by about a fiver.

that £50.75 sounds about right as a qvc price but that means the tsv will be about the £45.76 mark which has been mentioned before

Silly me had always assumed that the £45.76 was the QVC price, not TSV.

I'm going to get totally nerdy here, but aren't QVC prices usually 120% of the TSV price? If so the standard reduction from £50.75 would be to £42.29.

(I'd hoped it would be £45.76 reduced to £38.13 which would put it under that watershed £40 mark.)

Apologies for my inexorable geekiness!:22: Me & my calculator will shut up now...:8:

I don't think £45.76 iw the TSV price, I think that was the QVC price and it has gone up as a result of the dollar against the pound.

I suspect the TSV price will be around the £42 mark.

I was looking forward to this TSV. I have been quite good and saved my pennies, but I will think twice now if the price totals 50.00.

Wow! That DOES sound expensive. I guess we have been spoilt in the past with the prices they usually offer on Smashbox. I think I will still get it though. Can never resist a Smashbox TSV ...

Latest posts

Back