Smashbox TSV December 17th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow Donna!! do you live next door to QVC warehouse, thats really quick delivery lol, im so jealous.

hope your enjoying it

Got mine yesterday - have used the works this morning - love the eyeshadows and the eyeliner - did think that it might be too brown but is a lovely colour. Not too sure about the blush as I don't normally like cream blush but it is a nice colour - will persevere. Always use the primer anyway and did not try the mascara as I have another favourite (loreal). Will have a go on a non work day just in case it is carp.

Overall it is a lovely set.
:r2:

Still haven't got mine yet. Only one more day to go for 'guaranteed' Christmas delivery!

Not that I want to use it for Christmas in particular, not like I NEED more make-up , but I did NEED it....I want to try the lipgloss..

Don't tell QVC!!!!!!!:54:

I used the Beauty Blender sponge to apply my blush and it worked out brilliant. First time I did it with that.

The shadowliner I see is now available on the Smashbox site. Hope Jayne will be able to get all the colours to buy.

What 'Beauty Blender sponge' Donna - this might help me with the blush.
:TEA:

Wow Donna!! do you live next door to QVC warehouse, thats really quick delivery lol, im so jealous.

hope your enjoying it

Hi Ellen - mine arrived yesterday!! yours must be coming across the express way as we speak!! I hope you receive it soon. Linda

I wasnt sure about the double exposure lip/cheek colour but have used it with SB Champagne highlighter(blast from the past!!) on my cheek and SB Pixel lipgloss on my lip and really like it - i think its a wee bit too dark bronzey? on its own. Linda

Ah Eggy. Jayne sells them on her site, she infact is the offical distributor for the UK/Ireland. You can apply foundation etc with one, lasts forever and is total magic.

Indeed Blessed Be Eggy, for Eggy brings us closer to makeup perfection:64:

Ah Eggy. Jayne sells them on her site, she infact is the offical distributor for the UK/Ireland. You can apply foundation etc with one, lasts forever and is total magic.

Thanks Donna, just bought one - it slipped into my basket when I was ordering my ultimate pallette at 5pm, along with another eyeliner. A girl cannot have enough smashbox.......:bigkiss:

I LOVE my TSV, I wanted the primer for a gift so thought I might as well get the TSV and expected to sell most of it on ebay.

The blusher which I HATED on the models looks really nice on me...I used a foundation brush to put it on. The eyshadows are lovely, nice for a more natural look and the eyeliner is fab! I had never lined under my eye with such a wide brush but it really makes my eyes pop.

So happy with this kit after being negative about most items.

Well, I ordered it for my daughter as a last minute gift - but it did not arrive...

Didn't buy the TSV 'cos have loads but getting a bit interested in the beauty blender - can you use it with Halo and BE??
Thanks Ladies
Mollymoo
Happy New Year to all
xx
:rolleyes:

Didn't buy the TSV 'cos have loads but getting a bit interested in the beauty blender - can you use it with Halo and BE??
Thanks Ladies
Mollymoo
Happy New Year to all
xx
:rolleyes:

I have tried it with BE foundation and it did the job. A lot faster then buffing as well HTH

Latest posts

Back