Smashbox TSV December 17th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thats good to know cupcake i had a sample of helthy fx foundation and was plesantly suprised that wasnt oily either, i dont really like liquid foundation cos my skins oily but i need the coverage of foundation

I'm definitely not going for this one. I almost slipped this morning but realistically I only want it for the two eyeshadows and I imagine there may be a dupe for them in the Ultimate palette given that there's 70 odd shadows in there!!!:11: I already have the shadow liner brush, a similar lipgloss, don't do cream blushes or the primer (in that version anyway) so yay!

Tx

hello,
my sister is buying me smashbox healthy fx foundation from JBD but I hadn't seen the camera coverage one..I do prefer liquid foundation though, I do like sound of the camera coverage one's, I am not a huge fan of foudations like that cause they do seem to grab on to any dryness in face, Benefits is quite bad for this and goes quite oily when you're putting it on.

I am off to cruise ships to work in Feb so I can see me getting the kit JBD direct do with foundation, primer, concealer and bronzer etc for my face during day, I haven't tried the hybrid primer yet though, how does it differ from the normal one??

I am going to keep my money in my pocket and buy from JBD after Xmas,I am the big 4-0 and will treat myself with my birthday money,there are some lovely things on there,the ultimate collection looks fabulous.
Can anyone suggest a foundation for me,I am very fair skinned,combi skin and get a few dry patches in winter..thanks

rett you do not need any more eyeshadows!!lol:18:

hehe...ain't that the truth?? I have a crate of palettes already as well as three little Muji drawers full of singles/duos. The Smashbox Ultimate palette is supposed to be the end of the line for makeup shopping for a while.... but then I spotted Muse on JBD!!! :17:

no hope for me at all...

Therese x

I am resisting .. so far! I always buy the Smashbox TSV but have 2 full primers (plus a Dermxyl one and 3 small tubes of primer) and don't really need (want!!) anything in it apart from the shadow liner ...

I can see me getting the kit JBD direct do with foundation, primer, concealer and bronzer etc for my face during day, I haven't tried the hybrid primer yet though, how does it differ from the normal one??

is that the complexion masterclass one? I have my eye on that one but can't work out if I'd be Fair or Light in it. Am Fair F1 in Camera Ready and Halo but the Fair concealer I got in a TSV last year (or was it this year) is just a tad too light ... wish their colours were easier to understand, LOL!

no hope for me either redt there should be a support group for skint husbands whos wifes have severe jbd addictions!! stacey ive got a easypay code thingy its the same as all the others i wont be useing it OE1108 the first O is the letter o the second is the number 0!i dont know if its linked to my account dont see how it can be if all the numbers are the same use if you really want the tsv.

is that the complexion masterclass one? I have my eye on that one but can't work out if I'd be Fair or Light in it. Am Fair F1 in Camera Ready and Halo but the Fair concealer I got in a TSV last year (or was it this year) is just a tad too light ... wish their colours were easier to understand, LOL!

yes, this is the one, I love the look of it, but I agree regarding their colours, F1, L2 etc...confusing, but at least easier to understand with JBD rather than QVC which often don't even show you the colours

I went for the TSV as I bought the Ultimate Palette for my sister's birthday and wanted to get her the primer to go with it.

I love the Mascara, I have read many negative reviews but it really does good things for my lashes! Also want the gloss so worth using my 3 ez pay voucher for.

Not sure about the blush colour thing, I am more of a bronze or pink girl and so far no demo has made me like that.

Just be careful on the Masterclass 3 - it is FANTASTIC VALUE - BUT

the fair option is actually Light 1 in the Healthy FX

and the light option is Light 3

So if you are a true fair you might need to swap the foundation for a Fair 1 or a Fair 2 - if so please e-mail / phone or pm me and we can sort it for you.

yes, this is the one, I love the look of it, but I agree regarding their colours, F1, L2 etc...confusing, but at least easier to understand with JBD rather than QVC which often don't even show you the colours

Have mentioned before - we are just waiting on the little Smashbox pots - but we are about to launch a samples service for Smashbox products where possible. We will have sample pots of all the Healthy FX shades, all the Sheer Focus tinted moisturisers all the Halo and, we hope, all the shades of the Camera Ready concealer.

We would like to do it for the camera ready foundation but the consistency is not easy to do so will have to see about that one. We have Smashbox testers for all our Smashbox products (Well... someone has to do it :)) so if ever you are unsure you only need to ask us and we can usually tell you what the consistency / texture / shade is

We already have (and send out with our orders, sample sachets of all the primers - so classic / SPF / Light / Colour - actually we don't have the lilac of the bronzing, but we have all the others.

Anyway - it will be a small cost but then you know which one you need

Latest posts

Back