Smashbox TSV December 17th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone notice Brian Friedman(X Factor coreographer) put SB(looked like the TSV colour?) lipgloss onto Evie(singing tutor) backstage on ITV2 last night? Linda

Hi Cupcake - i've just received an e-mail from QVC about the Smashbox TSV and they mention a new cheek/lip which highlights the cheek area but can also be used on the lip area - i reckon from looking at all the items in the TSV that this is what your item is? Linda

Hi Cupcake - i've just received an e-mail from QVC about the Smashbox TSV and they mention a new cheek/lip which highlights the cheek area but can also be used on the lip area - i reckon from looking at all the items in the TSV that this is what your item is? Linda

Eeek! Brown blusher?! I think I'm too pale for that. Shame, as I love the other eyeliner in the kit and the 2 shadows look very pretty, but have enough primer to bathe in! Not sure about lipgloss ...

Am tempted by a couple of kits on JBD ... may go for one of those instead ...

Thanks for clarifying QVC Princess:)

Just seen

Alison Young advertising the Smashbox TSV. If this is what she had on her face, it has sort of put me off it. Maybe she was just too heavy handed with it!

Bet 'pot calling kettle' Lynch :54:

Smashbox 7 Piece Beauty Shortcuts with Brush
Today's Special Value Price £32.96
QVC Price £39.50
Item Number 226299
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Get a glam party look with this seven-piece Smashbox set. Create a flawless base with best-selling Photo Finish (30ml) and layer the brand-new Lip and Cheek colour in Speedracer (2.2g) for a rosy glow in one simple step. Enhance your eyes with the Eyeshadows in ASAP and Pronto (1.7g) and Waterproof Shadow Liner in Starstruck (3g) - perfect for creating soft, smoky definition. Application is made easy with the Shadow Liner Brush. Finish off your look with the Smile Brightening Lipgloss (6ml) and a slick of Bionic Mascara (7.7g) for full-on glamour.

am finding myself drawn to this tsv but have never tried smashbox before,it looks nice,is this a good buy and is this a good price??any advice?? thanks everyone....

red t, i just discoverd jbd and am much more inclined to buy smashbox from there than qvc, so much better in so many ways and the ultimate palette is well worth the wait absolutly goreous

Hi overtherainbow, I'm intrigued by this Ultimate Collection and wondered if you could tell me what's in it. I've never used Smashbox but my daughter loves it. Thanks:1:

Hi Calico - If you go to Jayne's JustBeautyDirect website and firstly go into Smashbox then Smashbox collections and then choose Rapture collection and tap down you will see a picture of the Ultimate Collection and if you tap on the item you will get a description - i remember ther being 70 yes 70!! eyeshadow colours with lip glosses/lip stick, browtech and face colour and highlighter but i'm sure there is more and all are Smashbox quality. Jayne sold out of her latest consignment the other day but hopes to get another hopefully soon - she has mentioned setting up a waitlist ,once she has confirmed delivery, as the collection is very popular and when you see it and realise the value you'll understand why.HTH Linda

Latest posts

Back