Smashbox TSV 18/11/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine has just been delivered. So fast! I can't try it because I am at work but the colours look really nice. I think the only thing which will end up on eBay is the gold powder which I can't see me using. Hope it goes on as nicely as it looks.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

has anyone used their TSV yet? I won't have mine until New Years so I'm dying to hear what you all think!! :hi:

Therese x

Yes! The brow tech is brilliant on my greying brows and very impressed with the silkiness of the eyeshadows. Lovely colours. The rest is on EBay as I only bought the TSV for these 2 items. Already sold the eyeliner palette, lipgloss and mascara.

That's good to hear about the eyeshadows, some of the quads I've had recently from SB have been hard and very unpigmented. I love the brow tech and stocked up before I moved, just as well as it's something crazy like $50 here!! So good to have another one on the way = )

The eye shadow is really nice. Soft and lots of pigment. I got the blue eyeliner on without a struggle but will try my own brush tomorrow. The one in the palette is quite nylony. Blusher again nice and smooth though you won't need much of the darker one. Gloss is a nice colour. I won't open the mascara until my current one runs out and I haven't tried the gold powder because I will put it on eBay if I keep the kit. This is looking likely because I am really pleased with it. Just need to see how well it all stays on.

Oh and the brow tech does what it says on the tin. Used widthways it just fits the inner part of my brow and at the arch I just switched it round and used it on the narrow part.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back