Smashbox TSV 17/5/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bet its going to be expensive as its $60... so thats about £45

Looks really good though and I could be tempted (although the pallet looks the kind of colours in my new bobbi brown peony collection)

A lot of complaints on their beauty board that it wasn't on easy pay. They get easy pay and auto delivery as the norm over there, this time only AD.

I know here we never get easy pay on anything that is AD, well I never remember seeing it.

I know here we never get easy pay on anything that is AD, well I never remember seeing it.

No they never combine AD and easy pay; maybe there aren't enough fingers and toes in the UK accounting dept to cope with difficult sums?

J xx

I admit being interested in this TSV. But the eyeliner is too dark for me(I have the dark circles from hell. Sinus problems) so black,dark grey,dark purple etc a big no. Lighter versions I am fine with. Then didn't fancy the lipgloss. And on it went.

Then the makeup fairy said,"Behold here is a lovely Laura Mercier palette Neiman Marcus exclusive brand new on ebay. Three eyeshadows,two full size blushes and three liquid lipsticks. Bid on it." I did and won for £18.72 including shipping.:rock::heart:

So farewell Smashbox TSV.

Where's Nina gone? From the QVC blog it looks like Alison is presenting the shows. I've noticed Alison doing more and more of the Smashbox shows and while I think she's very good, Nina was my favourite guest presenter, always glamorous (in a trendy - sorry, 'on trend' - rather than OTT way) and full of energy.

I ordered - shame there's no auto delivery or easy pay though. I haven't been near a TV so have only been able to see the demo on the website and they only get around to showing half the products, so haven't seen the powder, the other eyeliner or the lipgloss.

Latest posts

Back