Slow!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I think I understand why QVC's P&P charges are so high - they need it to subsidise the spaceship they use to go and fetch all the parcels that fall into the mail black hole!

I bought a two piece set from Carol Hochman the last time she was on and it still isn't here yet! It was only dispatched last Friday so presumably the warehouse staff like her stuff so much that they can't bear to part with it. It's galling seeing her back with a TSV! What do they do with them? I've paid a premium rate price.

Compare with another site I used over the weekend. Ordered a pair of trousers, despatched yesterday and arrived today. P&P free. Same old chestnut, I know, but it grates every time.

Funnily enough my Elemis TSV from the weekend is out for delivery today which means it will get here before the small item of makeup I ordered from them last Wednesday! That had a delayed despatch as well and is coming via RM......

Credit where it is due. I ordered the elemis tsv on the 10 o clock show on Saturday, and received it Monday morning.

I ordered two items ... one on 13th November and the other on the 15th. The one ordered on the 13th arrived yesterday and the other came today. There seems no rhyme or reason for their delivery speed, but thankfully, in this instance they were 'on the ball.'

Other companies leave QVC well behind with delivery both in time & cost.If I order from John Lewis, Liz Earle or Amazon I know the item will arrive in a couple of days ( & FREE!!!) with Q I have almost forgotten what I have ordered with P&P @ £5 / £6 a time.

Here is something interesting.

Everyone in England is getting their Elemis TSV delivered by Hermes. My friend ordered it for her daughter's Christmas gift and its coming to Northern Ireland Royal Mail. She showed me the email confirmation.

I'll bet no one can touch an ebay item I purchased at weekend - estimated delivery date 18 Nov - date of despatch 18 Nov

not too sure how they are going to manage that LOL.

if Q's computerised despatch system is as good as their website and on screen graphics is it any wonder at all that we receive anything. They are 10 years behind every other on line retailer, the 30 DmBG being the only thing which keeps us buying and when you think of it even that is an old fashioned selling ploy.

I think I understand why QVC's P&P charges are so high - they need it to subsidise the spaceship they use to go and fetch all the parcels that fall into the mail black hole!

I bought a two piece set from Carol Hochman the last time she was on and it still isn't here yet! It was only dispatched last Friday so presumably the warehouse staff like her stuff so much that they can't bear to part with it. It's galling seeing her back with a TSV! What do they do with them? I've paid a premium rate price.

Compare with another site I used over the weekend. Ordered a pair of trousers, despatched yesterday and arrived today. P&P free. Same old chestnut, I know, but it grates every time.

I placed an order with QVC on the 10th (Kim & Co dress) & it was delivered today, 8 days to the Rep of Ireland.

I placed a large order with www.salonskincare.co.uk (free p&p) in the early hours of monday morning (yesterday) & it was delivered by courier this evening!

How's that for service?

Wonder how long my Elemis TSV will take to arrive?

i personally find that if i've ordered something and it comes via hermes i'll have it within 2 or 3 days, if it comes by royal mail however it will take 6 or 7, we pay enough for delivery they should all come with hermes.

Latest posts

Back