Slow deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Service is dire for what they charge imo. The other week I ordered a golf bag for DH at 8.00am. It was here the next afternoon with free postage as well.

Yes, I ordered some coffee supplies from a trade supplier (accepts personal customers, impressive company) the day after I ordered from QVC and they came less than 24 hours later, it was a heavy order and I paid £4.99 but if it had been a lighter order, the P&P would have been around £2, I wish QVC would do that! Although I was a bit relcutent to order at first with the P&P charges with this company, the discount on what I ordered and speed of delivery more than made up for it. I have paid £6 combined P&P for my 2 very light items with QVC, ordered last Monday, and still not recieved them, it's not on really is it.

The price and long wait is one of the reasons I stopped buying at QVC.I just refuse to put up with it anymore.

I haven't had many things lost with them before but when I did,those forms are a pain in the backside.They take so long to arrive and to sort out when they get them back (probably the next day).

At Christmas I bought my DS2 a XBOX game and it was faulty.I could select an option from Amazon to have my refund immediately as long I had to say that I would return it within 7 days (which I had a printout freepost label for).You cannot get quicker or fairer than that.

QVC have too much competition out there now for people's custom and QVC are most definitely not winning the battle.

I ordered the Bare Minerals brush to use with the new Ready foundation back in January on Advanced Order, it was despatched on 1st February, the same day that I ordered the Leighton Denny TSV. My TSV arrived on 4th February but the brush didn't arrive until yesterday. It's strange how the 2 things were despatched on the same day yet took different lengths of time to arrive.

Latest posts

Back