Slippers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For entertainment value only. Go on ebay and put in used slippers, a whole new money making idea will be revealed.:cheeky:

I actually wear a pair of Birkenstock clogs which are at least 6 or 7 years old. In the winter I wear socks with them, then in the summer the socks come off

I'm in my fifties and I fell part way downstairs for the first time (to my knowledge perhaps a couple of tumbles as a child?). It was a frightening experience and in my case I was barefoot and had used L'Occitane foot cream on my feet the night before. I'm alot more careful now. Go carefully Alter Ego.

The reason I only fell partway from the top was that my foot caught in the railings

For entertainment value only. Go on ebay and put in used slippers, a whole new money making idea will be revealed.:cheeky:

Oh Donna I really have no words... Boking at the thought of it here... Not sure how a stall up in Nutts Corner with these on would go down lol

I found another pair of slippers last night :confused:

<<<<off to find a good shrink

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Though for the most 'amusing' ones you'll need to click one of the 'related searches', without having to even go & look I suggest there will be a 'trashed' or 'well worn' one.....! LOL

I actually wear a pair of Birkenstock clogs which are at least 6 or 7 years old. In the winter I wear socks with them, then in the summer the socks come off

And will you be putting your Birkis up for auction Donna - you've just missed a freebie listing weekend but I expect there'll be another one in a couple of weeks......! :mysmilie_845: :mysmilie_17:

p.s. For anyone thinking 'ooooh, idea!', the bottom dropped out of this market a while ago, too many fugly chavs flashing their stubbly cankles & trying to jump on the well-worn bandwagon.......there used to be some great ones though.....not that I'm interested *she said quickly* but some of 'em were pure marketing genius & worth a gander for that alone! LOL

Though for the most 'amusing' ones you'll need to click one of the 'related searches', without having to even go & look I suggest there will be a 'trashed' or 'well worn' one.....! LOL

And will you be putting your Birkis up for auction Donna - you've just missed a freebie listing weekend but I expect there'll be another one in a couple of weeks......! :mysmilie_845: :mysmilie_17:

p.s. For anyone thinking 'ooooh, idea!', the bottom dropped out of this market a while ago, too many fugly chavs flashing their stubbly cankles & trying to jump on the well-worn bandwagon.......there used to be some great ones though.....not that I'm interested *she said quickly* but some of 'em were pure marketing genius & worth a gander for that alone! LOL

Perhaps this site would be ideal for Capirossi, as same person seems to have an abundance of used slippers, and still finding them LOL

Only in their fifties, good grief!!

I fell downstairs carrying the Hoover. Broke my ankle.

If I was giving slippers as a gift, the only person I would pay emu prices for is my mum! I do think they're worth the money, though.

while you're at it look at used knickers. that's good for a laugh too.

Yep... 'well worn' is still going strong... as is 'scally' which brings up all the 2nd hand male chav stuff (but for a largely male appreciative audience :blush:).

Donna:eek: !! I had a nightmare !! Do people actually sell some of them:puke: I would need two pairs of gloves to even touch them:puke:

Years ago Mum went into a shoe shop and the assistant, male, wouldn't let go of her foot. She did have very beautiful feet! My Dad was with her at the time!!!

Latest posts

Back