Slim-be

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tristarMk11

Registered Shopper
I got sucked in to this and I gave it a go in great excitement, when I first got it. I didn't notice any lessening of the appetite and by having to keep taking them, my mind was on food the whole time. I still have about half the box left. Desperate to loose some, I think I will try them again, if I get any result, I will order more.

Have we seen the last of Christine Hamilton with the presentations?

I got sucked in to this and I gave it a go in great excitement, when I first got it. I didn't notice any lessening of the appetite and by having to keep taking them, my mind was on food the whole time. I still have about half the box left. Desperate to loose some, I think I will try them again, if I get any result, I will order more.

Have we seen the last of Christine Hamilton with the presentations?

I cant quite grasp the concept of this '' feeling full'' thing.... if people eat for the sake of eating despite already being full why will this stuff make any difference , surely if your the kind of person that basically over eats even when you feel stuffed your going to carry on doing that anyway so i fail to see how taking this stuff will stop or break the over eating anyway

Its amazing how things change. I was always very underweight, add a few years and a lot of heavy medication plus a bit of anxiety and loneliness and I comfort eat. I thought if I felt to full, I couldn't eat anymore without feeling uncomfortable or sick, then that would work. Sadly this didn't seem to work in that way. I don't know about its efficacy or the reulsts and trials needed to convince qvc. I think the reviews on qvc are very mixed and Im not sure if qvc will be contining. I did think we would have seen a tsv at some point, if it had been a success.

I saw this demonstrated, but was never tempted to try it as I don't think quick fixes work.

To diet, the first thing you need is to feel happy, confident and positive. If not any diet will fail, because if you are having a bad day you will comfort eat. So your frame of mind is the most important thing before starting any diet. After that it is eating a little less (no fast food), and gradually build up the exercise. Remember that any weightloss each week is a positive. Gradually lose weight and you will keep it off.

I haven't tried it but at £24 or thereabouts with postage it would cost nigh on £70 a month if you buy in bulk from QVC That's a lot of money so it had better ****** work!

I cant quite grasp the concept of this '' feeling full'' thing.... if people eat for the sake of eating despite already being full why will this stuff make any difference , surely if your the kind of person that basically over eats even when you feel stuffed your going to carry on doing that anyway so i fail to see how taking this stuff will stop or break the over eating anyway
I always thought the same, as I feel almost sick when I overeat - no actually I feel sick, no almost about it

I always thought the same, as I feel almost sick when I overeat - no actually I feel sick, no almost about it

I'm the opposite. I feel sick when I'm hungry! It's such a stupid thing. I'm really hungry but feeling sick at the same time. It's to do with blood sugar levels I think.

Waste of money IMO like those snack bars that fat yank used to flog. The best way to lose weight into eat less and exercise more and I'm not very good at either.

I'm sure that to get them to work efficiently you have to drink water too. If that's the case then I'd rather just drink a glass of water before eating because that will fill you up ........ and it's free. :wink:

I found out from a qvc review that some product called slimsticks available from boots is basically the same, there was a few sellers on ebay selling the slimsticks after i did some poking round

Im on the third day and Im trying to work with them, Christine said in her presentations that the more you worked with it the better, almost like you had to will it to work, which of course, most people are buying out of desperation for it to work. The fact that so many of the reviews on the qvc website, go to show that for many it has not worked at all. Some say of really bad side effects which thankfully, I don't have seemed to experience and I don't mind the taste, Its just that they don't seem to make me feel any fuller whatsoever.

I'm the opposite. I feel sick when I'm hungry! It's such a stupid thing. I'm really hungry but feeling sick at the same time. It's to do with blood sugar levels I think.

Me too Tinkerbelle so I make sure that I always have something with me like a cereal bar. As I get up early I eat breakfast early but always found by 11am I was hungry, but I have found the best solution. Porridge. I have a bowl in the morning with a little honey and a sliced apple. It keeps me going all morning, plus I am losing weight.

Iv seen Christine is back with this. Seen a few presentations of it the last few days. I just gone back with it, even bought another box last week, as I thought it was beginning to work but then last night and this morning, Iv been physically sick, so am quitting the slim be.

Latest posts

Back