Slim-Be 30 Strawberry Flavoured Weight Management Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

good luck tristar, i hope it works for a kick start but we had a whole thread about this and i personally think you would be better off spending any more money on slimming world or weightwatchers. they are all going to charge but you can do it online and they have support groups. you'll find out what you can and can't eat which doesn't necessarily involve their own products.

Damn, Claire just said in a round about way, that there is little pont with the 10 day try me and they say you have to go buy at least a months worth to get the benefit! I cant afford to keep up with it nor order 4 right now, so when it comes, I may as well send it back! so whats the point in offering a single 10 day supply, why not offer a month supply, if thats whats needed to get any result. Misleading!

They are now repeating and emphasising that there is little point ordering the try me alone and you have to invest in at least a month! well what a rip off. and what the point in offering the 10 day try me, why not offer a 30 day try me pack??

If its going to work you'll know in the first 10 days. You always lose the most weight in the first week or two of a diet then it settles down to a pound or two a week so if you've already ordered then give it a go. But if it does work you probably will want to keep on it.

It's not a good way to do it but I lost about an inch and a half from my waist courtesy of the norovirus and I have managed to keep it off even after Christmas. It's free but I wouldn't recommend it to be honest.

haha, I had it too and lost a couple of pounds but sadly its gone back on super fast. Will keep everyone informed of my progress on 'slimbe'

Had two so far today. They are not too bad to get down, they dont taste too bad. Iv followed the instructions, drunk two glasses of water after each sachet but I havent felt full, in fact, Iv easily finished off some of the Roses left in the tin. Iv got quite big expectations from this, especially considering the price, so see how we go.

Had another go, then my tea. Its not working, Im eating the same if not more. I reckon the ingrediant Konjack ought to be shortened to KON, guess the clue was in the name!

I think you should send them back and join either Weight Watchers or Slimming world where you will get goo nutritional advice and support from people who know what you are going through.Saying that I am just off to WW for my weekly weigh in.Lets hope the scales go in the right direction.

I've noticed on the QVC website there are three reviews for the Slim Bes. One, like Tristar, is saying that she has not felt full having used the sachets but two are raving about them. One has bought 4 at the Try Me price. Around £80!!!

This is the same product http://www.slimsticks.com/ with Christine Hamilton being shown on the website as one of their success stories! I have to admit I bought it from QVC but only use it once a day before dinner, which is when I tend to eat more than I should. So far it seems to work but it's not that tasty.

I think there are lots of versions of this product. Amazon has a strawberry slim sachet, which has good reviews. I purchased Patrick Holford's konjac product, which comes in a big 200g tub - called Carboslow. It is currently half price on his website, so cost me £11 plus P&P. It arrived the next day. It comes with a scoop to help you measure the amount. Again it is the same, have a scoop with water before mealtimes. This didn't work at first but I found that if I left the mixture for a bit, I could see it had become thicker and more gloupy. Once I drank it like this, it was better. Like Janette in the post before mine, I only take one scoop per day at around 5pm, which is when I tend to snack. It does not taste good at all - it's just a question of downing it quickly and making sure that you have taken in all the little bits.

I don't think this is a wonder product, but if you are motivated to lose weight I think it can help. So far I have been snacking less and am drinking more water/green tea.

Thanks for the heads up. I might persevere with it now I know I can buy it a bit cheaper than qvc were offering. First proper day tomorrow, Iv managed to clear the cupboards and fridge out, (very full now) so they wont be any temptation tomorrow

Well Iv had a good few days on this, and according to Hamilton last night, it takes 3 days or so before you feel it, well if anything, as when you do any diet thing, Iv been eating more, if anything, so there claims of you feeling full and your appetitie being reduced, Im not convinced. Im glad I didnt get sucked in to the 'your best off buyinga months supply on the try me price' I wont be buying anymore. its a bit of a fad/con, if you ask me.

With any weight loss programme it requires will power, i think tristar that maybe ur problem which is why joining some kinda weight loss club may help u

I think Id probably enjoy a group but its plucking up courage, also getting someone to take me to meetings, I dont drive and live away from any buildings that run them , though I might pluck up some courage and investigate but I think Im really at the mercy of these kind of products and worry about others, sure there are many like me, beingsucked in to a product that doesnt work, well for me it didnt, I been taking four a day and nearly finished the box. Id like to say the result is this product sharpened my appetite and if anthing Iv ate more while on it. It tasted fine and would have forked out again probably, if it had done what it said.

Sorry that it didn't prove to be the silver bullet Tristar, you should take Q up on the 30 day MBG and return it. I find the problem with diets is that they focus on food and make you do the same which is where a group approach can often help. In the 'drop' they are discussing a different kind of dieting which may help - you might want to have a look. DJ x

tristar men can actually loose weight quicker than woman, why don't you just cut down on the usual
nice things, biscuits, chocolate, cakes , buns, etc. if they are your downfall. East three meals a day
and have fruit in between meals, and exercise, even walking is good. You can join slimming world on
line, and i've found them to be good, and a lot of men do it. But like everything else, you have to be
in the frame of mind to do it, and stick to it. Good luck :)

I am getting sick of seeing this in Beauty Shows!!! It should be in Look Good Feel Good not Beauty!

Latest posts

Back