Slice Die Cutter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else buy this TSV? Has anyone actually had their's shipped yet? I ordered first thing when it was shown on Friday and it's still showing on my order history as 'In process' - am starting to get a little worried about it now. Am about to call them up, but was just wondering if anyone else had ordered and had a different order status.

Slice but be careful unpacking it

Did anyone else buy this TSV? Has anyone actually had their's shipped yet? I ordered first thing when it was shown on Friday and it's still showing on my order history as 'In process' - am starting to get a little worried about it now. Am about to call them up, but was just wondering if anyone else had ordered and had a different order status.

Hi Chrissi
I got mine this morning and I didn't bother to order it until 11:35pm which was just before it went limited. Have to warn everyone who hasn't got theirs so far, that the applicator brush does break easily. In fact mine broke while trying to get it out of the packaging. So please be careful everyone. Luckily for me I've amassed a selection of those anyway so it's not a problem but 'cheap freebies' just shouldn't be packed that way. My review should be on the QVC website in a couple of days, if they print it. Anyway, hope yours arrives soon. :1:

I gave them a call last night only to be told 'We are a bit slow with getting the orders out, you should have it by 5th June' if it doesn't say 'shipped' soon I am going to seriously consider cancelling the order. It was ordered right after midnight, way before it went limited and to be honest, to be told I 'should' have it by the 5th of June isn't good enough.

I gave them a ring last night, only to be told 'We are a bit slow in getting the orders out, you should have it by 5th June.' If the status doesn't change to 'shipped' today I will be cancelling my order.

It does sound brilliant though! Also, thanks to everyone who commented, you haven't upset me (QVC have though!), it's great to know other people have got their's and are enjoying them. I am just slightly jealous. LOL.

Latest posts

Back