Slendertone Face TSV at the end of June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

holmca

Registered Shopper
Debbie Flint has let it slip on Facebook, that she has been using the Slendertone Face which is a TSV at the end of June.

I have looked at the Slendertone website and the price is GBP 250.

Can our supersleuths find out anymore about it on Q?

I was watching DF today and her face didn't improve a bit, so much so that they were putting on soft lenses when she was in the frame.

Quite a few years ago I used the Cleo face toning system and I was pleased with it. I had to stop using it when I was diagnosed with MS. I suppose the same will apply to this system. I hope that they make this clear.

Looks like a pair of headphones! ahahahaha. I don't know why I would need to sock my face. Don't like the sound of it. :(

Quite a few years ago I used the Cleo face toning system and I was pleased with it. I had to stop using it when I was diagnosed with MS. I suppose the same will apply to this system. I hope that they make this clear.
I remember checking prices on Cleo and individual treatments a while ago and thought it was expensive.

I remember checking prices on Cleo and individual treatments a while ago and thought it was expensive.
I've considered it a few times and have always been put off by price. Perhaps with the 30 day MBG I'll try the slendertone. However 30 days may not be enough.

Funnily enough I was looking into this the other day. I have a birthday coming up and I never know what to ask for but was thinking of either a face toner or a permanent hair remover (but not the no-no which seems to have a monopoly on qvc these days and rubbish reviews). Oh the joys of getting older.

Anyway, I haven't found too many rave reviews of the slendertone gadget. I think people who invest that amount of cash really want to see results and scrutinise themselves for any small improvements so it may work to some small extent. They say that positioning the pads isn't easy and that the back of the headset is prone to snap, rendering the unit useless.

All that said, if you're in the market for something like this then qvc is just the place to buy it from and I might well give it a go.

I've got one and it definitely works if you keep at it. You do need to keep using it more or less everyday, though, forever or the slackness just comes back. Anyone thinking of buying one should sign up for Slendertone's e-mail list. About twice a year they have a 50% off everything event but these only last for a couple of days so you have to get in sharpish. I got mine for under half price directly from Slendertone. They were also on Topcashback at that time, so I also got money back that way even though the 50% event was on. Pleased.

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Paul Younane neck trainer or something similar. I'd like to tighten up the jawline a bit and that might be a cheaper way to go than the slendertone.

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Paul Younane neck trainer or something similar. I'd like to tighten up the jawline a bit and that might be a cheaper way to go than the slendertone.

I bought the PY neck trainer off Ebay for just a couple of pounds. It gave me a bad neck and aching jaw, but unfortunately, my double chin and loose skin are still looking back at me in the mirror.:giggle: I did persevere with it for about a month using it daily and I think I would have noticed some difference by then if it was going to work.

Did anyone go for this? I succumbed when it was Limited Stock. I thought I would try it as it has a 90 day MBG. I shall take a photo before I start using it and one towards the end of the 3 months and if I don't see any improvement, then I will send it back.

I also have a Slendertone Flex Belt that I bought many years ago, so I have dug that out and am charging batteries for it as I write this.

I bought a Tua,tre'nd facial exerciser from Q some time ago ( when on EZP & if I didn't like I could return) I hadn't been using it for sometime but dug it out a few weeks ago & have been using it daily.Don't know if I look that much different!( am mid 60's) but my face really feels as tho' it has had a workout so must be doing something?

I was sent it to trial. I found it very hard to get the unit to stay on my face. If you don't get the position right it bleeps and will not activate. I have quite a small head and just found the whole unit rather uncomfortable!

I was sent it to trial. I found it very hard to get the unit to stay on my face. If you don't get the position right it bleeps and will not activate. I have quite a small head and just found the whole unit rather uncomfortable!

That's why I like the Tua tre'nd as you can hold the pads in place,haven't checked if Q still do it or have they moved over to Slendertone?I wouldn't use it every day if it wasn't effortless!

I have used this item now for a month and have seen good results so far. I took a photo of my face before I started using it and just taken another. I used intensity 75 for the first week, 80 for the second, 85 last week and 90 this week. But this probably depends on individual tolerance. My face is feeling tighter and is definitely lifted.

Not sure if it is due to the Slendertone or not, but someone guessed my age last week as 42 (I am 59). I nearly kissed him! But then I realised he was 24 and that is SOOO NOT RIGHT!

How has anyone else found it?

Latest posts

Back