Slanket TSV 22/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Missed in on the web, thought there was a blue/green option as well

I will be having the lilac/purple one but will wait up till midnight, dont want to miss it

Reversible! - that'll be handy, I won't have to keep washing it after dribbling chocolate and wine down the front! :rock:

Fraz..have just ordered the ruby/navy - now if I switch to red wine perhaps I won't have the problem with the wine stains...!

Back on web

The Slanket Reversible Plush & Fleece Wearable Blanket with Foot Pocket
Today's Special Value Price £19.96
QVC Price £23.75
Item Number 833245
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

The Slanket reversible plush fleece wearable blanket. This super-soft blanket features foot pockets and loose-fitting sleeves for ease of movement, and comes in a choice of reversible designs, including on-trend animal print. The Slanket is perfect for long, lazy weekends on the sofa and relaxing after work, plus it'll make a great gift this Christmas.

Oversized wearable design
Pouch for feet
280gsm weight plush fabric for added warmth
Machine washable at 30C; tumble dry low
100% polyester
Slanket: 203cm x 152cm (80" x 60")
Colour options:
Lilac and Purple
Leopard and Pink
Ruby and Navy
Hunter Green and Cream

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.833245

Just ordered the ruby/navy one for Mr. Shopcat - I already have a purple one and love it - it washes very well too but I do tend to drink white wine which doesn't stain! :up:

The Green and Cream option looks like a Santa's Elf outfit lol! I have 3 already, all been nicked by daughter and 3 cats. Might buy another one, I like the Leopard and pink although I already have the Leopard Print (and the Ruby wine and zebra print).

Last October when it was a TSV it was £18.71 + £4.95 p&p. I bought one as a present this September and only paid £20.28 + £4.95 p&p. So why has the normal price suddenly jumped up to £23.75 + £4.95 p&p? And why have they put the p&p up by 50p as there's been no rise in the cost of postage since September???

I hope they will buy more save more as to order 2 with over £10 postage is bit OTT

I am hoping for buy more save more but there is no mention of it on the web so dont think it will be
The p&p is off putting, might just have to buy 2 the same colour.
Have never ordered a TSV before midnight so think I will just have to wait till then - just incase!

Got mine - it's for baby Rugrat actually.
Emailed her asking to rank the colour combinations I (Q) gave.
"Why?"
"Personalty test."
"Liar!"
"Just do it."

Pink & leopard it is

Well I've ordered mine.Not happy at the huge P&P and not really a colour that stood out for me,so I chose the purple - but I have regretted every slanket TSV that I didn't buy,so I want to see for myself if I will like it!

Purple ordered here.... never had a slanket, but our flat gets blooming cold, so I'm sure it will come in handy!

Was lucky enough to get one was going to go for another colour! Ah well I did ok so will see what remains in the morni g!

Latest posts

Back