Slanket TSV 22/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is Slanket Reversible Fleece and Plush Blanket with Sleeves for approx £19.50

I've kindamade up my mind that I'm having one - especially now I know its got the foot pocket and around £20.....but can't say honestly that any of the colours I've seen so far appeal to me.

Why do QVC have such an obsession with animal print??

sazza I need an item number please as I'm currently in Gatwick awaiting my domestic flight home after flying all night from Orlando
I'd love to order and then collapse in a jetlagged heap secure in the knowledge I've ordered mine :cheeky:

sazza I need an item number please as I'm currently in Gatwick awaiting my domestic flight home after flying all night from Orlando
I'd love to order and then collapse in a jetlagged heap secure in the knowledge I've ordered mine :cheeky:

Jabba its on the web i think but not at TSV price!!

The Slanket Reversible Plush & Fleece Wearable Blanket with Foot Pocket
Item Number: 833245
QVC Price £23.75
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.833245

The pictures show a cream print one but the in stock items fail to mention that choice.:sad:

TSV Price £19.96

choice of

Lilac and Purple
Leopard and Pink
Ruby and Navy
Hunter Green and Cream

All measurements are approximate

Ian can you not do a Dale and rummage in your drawers to find a cream printed one please?

:angel:

Ian can you not do a Dale and rummage in your drawers to find a cream printed one please?

:angel:

thats all the choice they have so i think they might of made a mistake with that pic unless they havnt uploaded that colour or have it in stock

as there is a brown with a cream print but that aint mentioned at all so might not have it

I have just had a look and they do have a brown and cream one but I think the cream side is snow leopard. Quite like the look of that one actually!!

I've just ordered mine at the TSV price which compensates a bit for the P&P! I'm not around tomorrow and didn't want to wait up to midnight so really pleased :sun:

I have just had a look and they do have a brown and cream one but I think the cream side is snow leopard. Quite like the look of that one actually!!

On the video there's a cream print one isn't there.

Just ordered mine now as I'm too tired to stay up and I have the feeling the lilac one will be the first to go. Well that's the parents Chrimbo present sorted LOL

Thanks so much for posting the intel early SCW, you are a star :clapping:

Latest posts

Back