Slanket TSV 22/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have the plush in the leopard and the initial shedding was very brief.
the plush one is like a soft fur fabric and is really lux. i have the fleece but i give them to guests and use the plush one. i love the feet and pocket for snacks ...oops!

I dont know the number but there are pictures of qvc staff wearing it on the qvc facebook page :)

I love my slanket, it was the source of much mockery from my nearest and dearest at first with many jokes about me being about to enter my dotage, but they are all converts now. I have just given mine a freshen up wash for the winter and it comes up like new. I do think Q's are way better than all the varities around in the shops. Am really tempted to buy another one to keep in the bedroom or is that being really lazy?

I love my slanket, it was the source of much mockery from my nearest and dearest at first with many jokes about me being about to enter my dotage, but they are all converts now. I have just given mine a freshen up wash for the winter and it comes up like new. I do think Q's are way better than all the varities around in the shops. Am really tempted to buy another one to keep in the bedroom or is that being really lazy?

Yep, but definitely go for it, it's where I intend spend most of the time in mine!

love mine too and ditto the mockery - I had the travel size one and thinking of going for the larger one next time as it looks like being another cold winter!

Today "Morning Show" Will teased following requests for a price said it be under £20 excluding P&P.

Some of the reviews online for the current plush one (the one you've got?) aren't that great, good few one stars.

All the ones I bought (the plush one that was the pre-Christmas TSV last year) have been fantastic - no shedding and wonderfully warm - am sat in mine right now! The foot pocket is particularly cosy, and I just fold mine round the back to keep my back warm :up: Just sat here thinking who might be getting this one for Christmas from me this year :cheeky: :clapping:

Am just worried that because this one is two tone that it wont be as plush or have the foot pocket like last years one,
I will still buy it though,
I almost bought the plush one when it was on last month but missed out on the purple so decided to leave it

"foot pocket" oh wow I am very excited about this. "pimp my slanket"!! could add a few little extras like a top pocket for my Mp3 player, a kangaroo pouch for snacks, fingerless gloves on string like a toddler, a hood...........

All the ones I bought (the plush one that was the pre-Christmas TSV last year) have been fantastic - no shedding and wonderfully warm - am sat in mine right now! The foot pocket is particularly cosy, and I just fold mine round the back to keep my back warm :up: Just sat here thinking who might be getting this one for Christmas from me this year :cheeky: :clapping:

I'll send you my address AD...!

"foot pocket" oh wow I am very excited about this. "pimp my slanket"!! could add a few little extras like a top pocket for my Mp3 player, a kangaroo pouch for snacks, fingerless gloves on string like a toddler, a hood...........

I'd like "feet" on mine, with built-in massage facility!

Would they be too big for children? I have to get christmas gifts for my friends kids ages 8 and 13 and thought they would be great?

Latest posts

Back