Slanket TSV 22/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

does your back not get cold?? i feel as though i'd want to put it on back to front.

Ali - accept no imitations! I bought four of the Ultimate Slanket from QVC last Christmas and they have been fantastic. (Sat typing in mine now as it's poxy freezing in my bit of Lancashire today!) I've seen cheaper versions everywhere - from supermarkets to The Works - but there really is no comparison to the Ultimate Slanket, not even the standard branded Slanket compares. My OH was deeply scornful of mine when I ordered it and then (as I predicted) began covetting it almost immediately it arrived. The TSV was still out of stock so I bought her a branded Slanket from Amazon (in pink to serve her right :rock:) but it was just the standard one and no-where near as luscious as mine, and I ended up getting her an Ultimate from QVC when they got them back. Definitely go for it :nod: :clapping:

Some of the reviews online for the current plush one (the one you've got?) aren't that great, good few one stars.

Question for those of you who have a Slanket - how big are they? I am a 3xl (size 28 clothing) and I'm worried it won't be big enough. Does anyone know how wide they are around the bum area?

Question for those of you who have a Slanket - how big are they? I am a 3xl (size 28 clothing) and I'm worried it won't be big enough. Does anyone know how wide they are around the bum area?

I dont have one but am looking forward to trying them
The last one that was sold on qvc Measures: 203cm x 152cm (80" x 60") so I guess they would definately be big enough.

personally i was going to post about the sizing its around 62 inches so it will not have a great deal of wrapover but they are plenty long enough my son in law is 6'5 and its a good fit!

Thanks - I could do with the 80 inches round my bum and the 60 inches lengthwise as I'm only 5ft 4! lol :hi:

does your back not get cold?? i feel as though i'd want to put it on back to front.

I wear mine either way round depending on what I am doing. If I am lying on the sofa I put it on front ways, if I am sitting up I put it on like a jacket and wrap it round. Putting it on like a jacket you can make a sort of hood too which is very snuggly.

I have the original Slanket and wouldn't swap it for the world!!

I'm either going to get a slanket or this (can't decide)

05278d64.jpg

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/23306/Sherpa-Snug-Rug

Reading the feedback, it would seem that the original was the best, the plush one was criticised for shedding fluff like there is no tomorrow.
I'm still tempted to buy one for my daughter, but not red!

I've just got out of hospital, and am feeling the cold quite severely. I have also looked at the cheaper ones at B+M and other shops and have debated on whether the difference will be so relevant. I'm not too bothered about the tsv being reversible, but I'll consider it because I really do believe you cannot beat the genuine article.

I have the original in pink, hubbie thinks I'm ill when he finds me in bed in it - so it has some sympathy value; I'm not a good advert thought as I prefer a blanket, I got a really good one from QVC last year - the Catherine Lansfield Rose Faux Fur - 831923, it's really soft and warms up our leather sofa.

Latest posts

Back