Skechers TSV 22/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you both for keeping us up to date. I used to love the Skechers hours but I'm getting fed up of same old, same old squidgy heels etc. I was disappointed when a recent TSV advertised as a "walking" boot was nothing more than a high-top trainer which lowered my expectations and frankly now, I'm bored, bored, bored. Not even liquorice allsorts sets can sort that out.

Trouble is, the sizing is dodgy. I don’t want to be told to go up/down a size, and then find I’m paying postage and return postage when they don’t fit. I am a size 6, I don’t have any foot problems, no bunions, corns, hard skin, flat feet. My feet aren’t wide, or too narrow. So when I buy a size 6, I expect them to fit. Is that really too much to ask? I bought Sketchers from the outlet shop, and had to go down a size. Funnily enough I’ve bought them on the dhs in the past, and they were true to size.

Trouble is, the sizing is dodgy. I don’t want to be told to go up/down a size, and then find I’m paying postage and return postage when they don’t fit. I am a size 6, I don’t have any foot problems, no bunions, corns, hard skin, flat feet. My feet aren’t wide, or too narrow. So when I buy a size 6, I expect them to fit. Is that really too much to ask? I bought Sketchers from the outlet shop, and had to go down a size. Funnily enough I’ve bought them on the dhs in the past, and they were true to size.
If it's made for Q, that could be why...but also Skechers have some styles which are wider and some which are narrower. I have been in Skechers shops, not recently of course, but depending on the style I want to try they will usually either bring me a half size down with my requested size, or suggest it. Then for other styles, no question my actual size is brought and is the right one.

Attachments

• Skechers TSV 1.jpg
    Skechers TSV 1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 245
  • Skechers TSV 2.jpg
    Skechers TSV 2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 254
  • Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 260
  • Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 271
  • Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 257
I wonder if they have been designed for the woman asking on a Facebook for Skechers suitable for cocktail parties? They could have added a few sequins though.

I don’t like sketchers but I would prefer this style rather than laced up trainers. However they could have made the colours and trim a bit more exciting.

I don’t like sketchers but I would prefer this style rather than laced up trainers. However they could have made the colours and trim a bit more exciting.
I can’t wear this style. I have a permanently slightly swollen right foot and they are really uncomfortable.

Skechers Microburst 2.0 Be Iconic Stretch Fit Pump
Item Number: 188055
QVC Price £54.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £14.66

These Microburst 2.0 Be Iconic pumps from Skechers have soft mesh fabric uppers for a stretch fit, that boast a subtle interwoven two-colour design, plus cushioning in the heels and insoles for added comfort underfoot. Whether you're popping to the shops, spending time in the garden or working from home, these Skechers shoes slip on effortlessly - and they go with everything!

Everyday ease - thanks to Air Cooled Memory Foam insoles, Burst Compound lower profile midsoles, flexible traction outsoles and Bio-Dri lining, these pumps will help to keep your feet feeling cool and comfortable no matter where the day takes you.

Clean and simple - when the time comes to give your Skechers a clean, even that's effortless! Simply put your pair in the washing machine on a gentle cold cycle, take them out to air dry and you're good to go. They can also be spot cleaned by hand using mild soap, warm water and a soft cloth.

Pick your pair - find your favourite among six different colour options. Black or Taupe are both classic choices that will match practically anything in your wardrobe, plus you're spoilt for choice with four more easy-to-style colours with Navy, Charcoal, Blue or Off White.

Your perfect fit - these pumps are true to size and come in both full and half sizes, so you can find a fit that feels perfectly tailored to your foot.

• Skechers 'S' logo on the side
  • Flexible collar and instep
  • Outer and inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 4.3cm (1.7")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Taupe
  • Blue
  • Navy
  • Charcoal
  • Off White

All measurements are approximate

I have had this style before. Wore once and came home with ****** heels. I will never again go for a pump by Skechers or any other brand for that matter. The Mary Jane styles and lace-up only for me. I do not want tension relied on to keep a shoe on my foot. I always pay the price in pain, blisters, and sometimes blood.

Is it just me or does anyone else think the Sketchers Rep Rhonda always wears clothes that seem to be so big and baggy. I always laugh when she goes on about what would clothes would look good when wearing them and then I look at her.

OMG! In black they remind me of those first Primary school plimmies you had to wear for PE. Sure they're comfy and would probably do me for work - but for nearly £50? Sod off!!! - and that's a special price? It's special alright - but not in a good way! They normally £54, add the postage and we're a couple of quid shy of £60...what ****** planet eh?

I bought a pair of this style ages ago and it was about two sizes too big so I hope the stretchy one will fit better. But at that price - no. Skechers need to stop pushing this "how light and flexible they are" jabber. Of course they're light and flexible if there's a lot of air with no support and you just squish down on the heel all the time. There needs to be a layer of something supportive in the heel to stop people like me from getting plantar fasciitis or help those who have the condition - and forget the lightness thing. Their engineers and designers need to get to work. Doubtless the price would skyrocket if they changed it, though, because air is free and engineering isn't.

I flicked over to see this in the flesh and sadly Vonda's son mustn't have a job on at present, because there she was looking glum, mangling her words less than usual but making up for it with the occasions you could wear these shoes...including emptying the bins. Reality strikes at Q!

Latest posts

Back