Skechers TSV 18/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They look like bungee ones, not lace up. Not for me if so.

well it matches https://www.skechers.com/en-gb/style/149472/fashion-fit-soft-love/char & it clearly says lace up in the description

Active sporty style and comfort meet in the Fashion Fit - Soft Love shoe. This lace-up sneaker features a nubuck pig suede upper with a Memory Foam comfort insole.

Construction​

• Memory Foam® cushioned insole
  • Nubuck pig suede upper
  • Lace-up sporty sneaker design
  • Shock-absorbing midsole
  • Flexible traction outsole
  • Skechers® logo detail

well it matches https://www.skechers.com/en-gb/style/149472/fashion-fit-soft-love/char & it clearly says lace up in the description

Active sporty style and comfort meet in the Fashion Fit - Soft Love shoe. This lace-up sneaker features a nubuck pig suede upper with a Memory Foam comfort insole.

Construction​

• Memory Foam® cushioned insole
  • Nubuck pig suede upper
  • Lace-up sporty sneaker design
  • Shock-absorbing midsole
  • Flexible traction outsole
  • Skechers® logo detail
It it is these, I am interested. They do look like lace ups in that pic. Thanks, Ian!

These look nice but I do not want the huge white soles, if they were the same colour as the shoe then OK.

I've loved Skechers from the day I bought my first pair and I've got loads. These seem to have a reasonably high heel, which is good.

A recent problem is plantar fasciitis (inflammation of the heel) and the chiropodist said it could have come from wearing so many shoes with so much give in them and not enough heel rise which causes my heel not to be lifted as much as it needs to be - for me, anyway. Not everyone will have the problem but he said he's seen it before. I now use heel inserts in my Skechers to make them comfortable and not give me any problems and so far, that seems to be doing the trick, but it's something I look out for now it's been pointed out to me. Maybe it's also an age thing.

I've loved Skechers from the day I bought my first pair and I've got loads. These seem to have a reasonably high heel, which is good.

A recent problem is plantar fasciitis (inflammation of the heel) and the chiropodist said it could have come from wearing so many shoes with so much give in them and not enough heel rise which causes my heel not to be lifted as much as it needs to be - for me, anyway. Not everyone will have the problem but he said he's seen it before. I now use heel inserts in my Skechers to make them comfortable and not give me any problems and so far, that seems to be doing the trick, but it's something I look out for now it's been pointed out to me. Maybe it's also an age thing.
I had plantar fasciitis from wearing too many flat Converse sneakers. It was cured when I was stuck in Spain in strict lockdown (7 weeks!) when we were all confined to our houses apart from the dog walkers. I am making sure I am getting shoes with arch support now.

I have also heard of people with joint problems finding problems with shoes with too much give in them.

Generally indoors I am in Birkenstocks while outdoors I am in Skechers.
I own other footwear, honest!
I think my feet struggle now with narrow footwear, but I don't think I have joint problems, at least not yet.

Strange, just looked up something and a blog site came up called ‘complete feet’ and it talks about Sketchers being really bad for your feet and body. I’ve wore padders trainers with memory foam, they looked and felt nice, but after a couple of hours I’m in agony and not just my feet ! I admit that I have multiple issues, so that won’t help, but this site mentions, that these type of shoes get like ‘Alzheimer’s memory foam loss’! Suffice to say, they only get worn for very short periods.

These look nice but I do not want the huge white soles, if they were the same colour as the shoe then OK.
I totally agree with you. I bought a dark grey pair with black soles a year or so ago and love them. Many times I've been tempted by others as they do some lovely colours but who wants a big white band around them

Skechers Fashion Fit Suede Lace Up Trainer
Item Number: 187831
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £3.95

Discover the Fashion Fit trainers from Skechers, featuring suede uppers, lace fastenings, on-trend chunky soles and comfort foam insoles. Ticking all the boxes for the ultimate winter-ready trainers, this stylish pair from Skechers are a must-have in your seasonal repertoire.

Soft to the touch - crafted from beautiful suede, these trainers will bring texture and a chic edge to any outfit you choose to wear them with. Offering a softer finish than leather, these suede trainers are perfect for changing up your everyday footwear.

On-trend toes - not only are chunky soles always on trend, they're super comfortable too! The soles of the Fashion Fit trainers paired with the comfort foam insoles will help to support your feet and keep your toes happy with every step.

Your seasonal palette - available in four fantastic colour options picked to complement the season, there's plenty for you to choose from. Black and Charcoal both offer a classic monochrome options, while Burgundy or Navy will add some wintry colour to your look.

Find your perfect fit - it is recommended that you select your usual shoe size for the perfect fit in this style.

• Stitching accents
  • Side S logo
  • Heel overlay with pull on tab
  • Padded collar and tongue
  • Soft fabric shoe lining
  • Built-up retro styled lightweight shock absorbing mid-sole
  • Flexible rubber traction outsole
  • Metallic midsole stripe
  • Lace fastenings
  • Outer: nubuck leather; inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 5.6cm (2.2")
Colour options: