Skechers TSV 16/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Richard has posted the TSV on FB.

Skechers.jpg

Richard Parker the Skechers guest

Just some quick tech specs..... 100% Suede upper with Faux fur cuff. Memory Foam footbed which is covered in the faux fur for increased comfort. Rubber outsold for better traction and flexibility. Price around £35!!!!

I've just had to return 2 pairs of Skechers boots as they weren't wide enough - really disappointed as the TSV look lovely. :sad:

Purchased my first pair of sketchers, memory foam, very comfortable. But - took them on holiday and the soles got so hot my feet were burning like hell. Next time wore a pair of cotton footies and it was a lot lot better.
Think next time I will not go for the memory foam ones for summer shoes.

BTW I've never had any luck with footsies but Marks are doing a range now with silicon patches on the heels and they stay in place all day. Just be careful as they also do a stocking type of material ones in various colours and they are useless.

Looks like a change of plan, Richard has wrote.

A quick update Skechers friends I've just heard out boot TSV date has been switched to a later date so we've now got a great slipper TSV for you instead....CORRECTION this has now been moved too! �� There will be a couple of shows during the day instead

A quick update Skechers friends I've just heard out boot TSV date has been switched to a later date so we've now got a great slipper TSV for you instead....CORRECTION this has now been moved too! �� There will be a couple of shows during the day instead

wonder what the tsv will be now then as i was just reading that too

Another update

Hi all apologies there's been another change of plan with the schedule so there won't be a TSV this week I'm afraid. We will update when the new date is confirmed thanks

As you say this is happening more and more. Do we think the fault lies with vendors or Q?

Gee how difficult can it be - I seem to recall them saying these are scheduled months and months in advance.

Difficult to say but sounds like a lot of chopping and changing from what's been posted. Maybe Sketchers haven't come up with enough stock to merit a TSV. There must be minimum that Q wants.

carla lazlo has just said in this bob mackie hour she is now doing sundays tsv & its a Tignanello handbag

While it might be a very nice hand bag it won't keep my feet warm and dry when I am out shopping on the DHS, so another lost sale and i can't be the only one.
I bought a pair of Skechers boots from Q last year and I must have worn them at least once a day since I received them they are so comfy.

Another update

Hi all apologies there's been another change of plan with the schedule so there won't be a TSV this week I'm afraid. We will update when the new date is confirmed thanks

This guys way of writing is very confusing to me. lol!

Can someone tell me where to find these messages?

Cant see them on Facebook or via a search.

I want to message him and make a plea for size 9's!!

Thanks!

I also got the Sketchers TSV, the little ankle boots, very cute and very comfy, in a nice mushroom colour. I would recommend a Sketchers boot.

I had already got my mum too choose a pair for Christmas so they have lost a sale now and possible future customer as amazon has some great offers, as does ebay via resellers. Looking at the tone of his first fb posts he is not a happy bunny about the change in date and item for the TSV, who wants slippers , especially when they have already announced what it is going to be?

Latest posts

Back