Skagen watches in Keswick!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

greatgable

Registered Shopper
Today, I was in Keswick ( where it was raining ). I must admit I was surprised to see Skagen watches on sale at an up market jewellers. Its a range I have been tempted to buy. I only had time for a look at them in the shop window - but they did look rather good :cool:

They're certainly not exclusive to QVC, they have them in a jeweller's/upmarket gift shop kinda place in town, nestling in amongst the Charlie bears, Pandora beads & Swarovski Crystal stuff.....! I think they look quite nice too but I am one of those boring saddos that only has/wears one watch so never really been tempted myself.....! LOL

A local jeweller where I live also sells Skagen. I wouldn't call the jeweller upmarket though. The Skagen watches are nestled inbetween the Ice Watches. I went in there recently to have a link taken out of my Thomas Sabo watch (EBay bargain!) as they charged a fiver in contrast to the swanky upmarket jeweller (who stocks Pandora, Thomas Sabo, Rolex, Links etc) who wanted £25 to take a link out!

I quite like Skagen but they don't suit my chunky wrists!

I have seen them in Ortak stores!

Never heard of 'em, so had to google.....so many pretty things, I could just buy all my Crimbo pressies from there in one hit.....! LOL
Have you bought from them yourself Sazza? Just wondered what their CS was like? :flower:

Never heard of 'em, so had to google.....so many pretty things, I could just buy all my Crimbo pressies from there in one hit.....! LOL
Have you bought from them yourself Sazza? Just wondered what their CS was like? :flower:

I have bought from them both in store and online, very good company, no problems!

Skagen do watches that QVC never gets. And they do watches you can only get on QVC. My favourite local jeweller does them. They're not upmarket as such more where you go for quality and a great reputation across the board. They have their own repair and design guy.

I've also seen Skagen in London jewellers too.

I bought a Skagen watch years ago from a local jewellers and it`s still going strong. Very comfortable to wear too. I have a few watches, some expensive, some not so expensive and the Skagen has always been a favourite of mine for everyday wear.

Skagen have now been taken over my Fossil. I sent two watches to be repaired and had to post them to Fossil and not Solihull as before. They are stylish watches I think, but I have had to have the crystals replaced on two of mine and have noticed in reviews that this is a recurring problem.. I still love them. I don't think other watches have that same slim profile.

OH is a bit of a watch fanatic and very much likes Skagen because they fit neatly under shirt cuffs, don't nip his wrist hairs and the mesh straps are breathable - apparently!

I'm another boring saddo who only has one watch, a Ronson, bought in duty free shop about 20 years ago.

There's a big range of Skagen in House of Fraser in Manchester so presumably in other stores across the country.

I've seen Skagen in a few places, including a local shop that sells only Danish goods.

I've also been to Skagen itself - which is beautiful and exactly as described by Skagen guests - and visited the big Skagen shop there. They've got towels, scarves, jewellery, and quite a few other non-watch pieces there. Very tasteful. I wonder if we'll ever get them here?

Latest posts

Back