Simple Simon Pies!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
I think they chose the right name for these pies as you would have to be stupid to pay that price £29 for four pies it's madness. I've just eaten a beef pie made by a local small baker and it only cost £1.20. They've lost the bluddy plot IMO.

I agree with all that has been said before, these products are so overpriced for what they are. I'm currently watching a presentation of 4 x Apple Pies (200g) for just under £30 when you include the postage and packing.

The thing is though, if the pies were not selling, then surely they would not be selling them.

Have any of you actually bought any of these pies and thought that you'd got both a delicious product and reasonable price, because I've yet to read such a review.

Just caught a snippit of the 1pm show & the guest was talking about pies containing chicken which could be cooked from frozen.I always thought any chicken had to be defrosted before cooking or is this if it is raw? I am very careful about this sort of thing!
Agree there is NO WAY I would pay these sort of prices for these products.Are we talking Fortnums or Harrods food hall? Not on my diet anyway!

Latest posts

Back