Simon"s morning routine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

can't stand his presenting style and he's too hairy for me to find him attractive. Sorry to be a party pooper and spoil the feel-good nature of this thread !!

You didn"t spoil it. I thought it was interesting to see how they all get together to work and look at the TSV etc. And i agree his presenting
style is a bit "stiff", think he should relax more, as he came across as a nice person. I like hairy, but we"re all different, and i can only look . Thought it was a bit tongue in cheek him walking down to the shower with only a towel round him :thinking:

Hairy? Have I missed something? Only noticed hair on his head! Did I blink and miss something in the shower scene?! Lmao. Off for another look :D

Never ever thought I'd find SB attractive, but mmm, not bad at all ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Hairy? Have I missed something? Only noticed hair on his head! Did I blink and miss something in the shower scene?! Lmao. Off for another look :D

Never ever thought I'd find SB attractive, but mmm, not bad at all ;)

Mmmm that made me think also Capirossi, i"ll have to force myself to have another look.

Was also thinking you and shower and towel and delivery man, is that bad :wink:

Mmmm that made me think also Capirossi, i"ll have to force myself to have another look.

Was also thinking you and shower and towel and delivery man, is that bad :wink:

Haha!!! Trust you to bring that up, he he!! He's quite cute, but he hasn't got SB's body!!! Aww this is wrong. I need to see him on air to put me off again :rolleyes:

Haha!!! Trust you to bring that up, he he!! He's quite cute, but he hasn't got SB's body!!! Aww this is wrong. I need to see him on air to put me off again :rolleyes:

Oh don"t worry... I agree he doesn"t come across well on screen so he"ll open his mouth and it"ll all go

wrong. Unless he could present the shows , dare i say,, TOPLESS :thinking::cheeky:

Didn't realise how much was involved in doing a show.

Yes, and as i"ve said before, did you hear Simon saying (see how we can make the TSV better)
and them all sitting round the table. So obviously they keep a close eye on the TSV sales .
Thanks to Simon for sharing, good idea i think..........

Sorry, was there a show being discussed? Missed that, oh well better go back for another look...

Sorry, was there a show being discussed? Missed that, oh well better go back for another look...
Wonder what you were looking at he he. Yes they were discussing Kim"s TSV about ten of them sitting round table looking at Charlie"s presentation. Can i say interesting again. ???

Latest posts

Back