Simon"s morning routine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
Found this on his blog and i found it very interesting, so have a look and see what you think. And i"m going to be
contraversional here, and say i like him. And he always looks smart and good for 50 http://blogs.qvcuk.com/simon_biagi/ Hope it works

I find him very "me me me". Show offy. He's the same in his presentations. And I bet he wouldn't have regaled us with his morning routine if it involved him rolling out of bed at the last minute with a hangover, slobbing around eating a sausage butty and smoking ten cigs (aka Dawbags morning routine) But seeing as he's so ridiculously healthy and virtuous we all have to be told about it.

The most interesting bit is the focus in the TSV performance and the number of people sat round that conference table thinking up ways to flog it harder. I wonder what time the meeting happens where they decide it's not working and pull it?

I find him very "me me me". Show offy. He's the same in his presentations. And I bet he wouldn't have regaled us with his morning routine if it involved him rolling out of bed at the last minute with a hangover, slobbing around eating a sausage butty and smoking ten cigs (aka Dawbags morning routine) But seeing as he's so ridiculously healthy and virtuous we all have to be told about it.

The most interesting bit is the focus in the TSV performance and the number of people sat round that conference table thinking up ways to flog it harder. I wonder what time the meeting happens where they decide it's not working and pull it?

I thought that about the conference, loads of people sitting watching Charlie"s presentation of Kim"s TSV. I get up sometimes at that time and its nice to see and think someone else is also. He probably has to be healthy being diabetic. Anyway i thought it was interesting :thinking:

Thanks for the video, I enjoyed seeing Simon and his morning routine. I also think he is a great presenter, so cheers for that X

Thanks for the video, I enjoyed seeing Simon and his morning routine. I also think he is a great presenter, so cheers for that X
You"re welcome :bow: Thought it was good to see how things work in QVC, from the other side, and get a glimpse of them getting prepared etc

(Aka Dawbags) morning routine. Why do you think thats her morning routine. She"s not long ago, ascended up 10,000 feet in 38 degrees, in muddy conditions, alright it took her 3 and a half days, but in the heat and climbing that height its still an achievement. So she must be healthier than people assume :sweat:

(Aka Dawbags) morning routine. Why do you think thats her morning routine. She"s not long ago, ascended up 10,000 feet in 38 degrees, in muddy conditions, alright it took her 3 and a half days, but in the heat and climbing that height its still an achievement. So she must be healthier than people assume :sweat:

It might have only taken two and a half if she hadn't kept stopping for a fag break.

Well, he is much more appealing on that video with his messy hair and towel :p He is too smooth on air for my liking, but I'm seeing him in a whole new light now :D

I like these behind the scenes videos. I loved the Ali Young ones at her home. It would be good to see more of them from the others.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Sorry, was just giving this a gentle bump , incase anyone wants to see some of how QVC is inside etc. :tongue:

Meetings to make sure the TSV is presented in the best poss light! Mmmmmmm, that CE one the other day, plastic tripe, all those people in the boardroom thought it was good!

Very interesting to note the AGE GROUP of all those sat around the conference table............................ (so thats why we get all the cr*p at Christmas in July !!!)

Latest posts

Back