Simon on craft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
I thought Simon was really good on the craft show yesterday. He looked nice and was a pleasant change from Craigie and Huntley:puke:. I enjoyed the show so much I actually bought something.

I could'nt agree with you more !! He was brilliant.Please please please QVC give the gorgeous Simon more craft hours,that was the best 2 hours of crafting for a long time !!

I was going to start a thread saying the same thing!
I also like the way he chatted about the products so that Dawn could get on and finish what she was doing. I really enjoyed not having to listen to CH banging on about their friendship or Craig being excruciatingly unfunny. I might even go back to watching more if Simon was to be co-presenter,:flower:

I must say I agree. I'm not a crafter, but had some of the show on yesterday while I pottered around and it was a very pleasant watch - no histrionics or pally pallyness and no moaning or complaining. Dawn got on with her job and Simon got on with his and they (in the words of Victoria Wood) dovetailed pretty neatly in a high pressure business situation :wink: . Nice to see.

Latest posts

Back