Simon - Cooks Essentials

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Just watching Cooks Essentials guest presenter Simon strutting his stuff - he's looking fantastic IMO?

He's never hidden the attempts at hair transplanting, which appears to be working well now. It's great he has the confidence to put himself in the limelight during this process. The beard is looking good too, really suits him. :up:

Last edited:
I've always thought he was quite nice but I do think today he's looking extra do-able.
Ding, and indeed Dong.

he's put a bit of weight on which suits him, not so haggard in the face, and the beard/stubble helps too.... but i wouldnt describe simon as "do-able" i;m afraid. he's REALLY tiny too.

I've always thought he was quite nice but I do think today he's looking extra do-able.
Ding, and indeed Dong.

Not to say he's not good at his job and easy to watch him presenting.
Though I don't really think of Simon in that way. :bandit:

Oh heck no! Nice guy and he's good at his job but he's not my type.

Mind you Tomas Doofer was on today and I thought he was quite cute last time. Might be the new contact lenses but he's deffo off my list! I now only have Ojon Dennis left and he's a bit on the short side for anything more than looking at.

Mind you, I'm only looking at anyway lol.

I just think they should have employed him full time as a presenter after Heywood left..I think he is better than some.

Presenters should...

..watch and learn from this guy. 1st class presenting. looks a little like Ryan Giggs I think. Beauty in eye of beholder however... not my type, but then I could never understand the knicker throwing frenzy that Honora pearls guy activates whilst hes on air:wonder: could it be because the majority of viewers of QVC are the same 'type' who watch loose women on ITV? That might explain it... desperate housewives ...:devil:

Oh heck no! Nice guy and he's good at his job but he's not my type.

Mind you Tomas Doofer was on today and I thought he was quite cute last time. Might be the new contact lenses but he's deffo off my list! I now only have Ojon Dennis left and he's a bit on the short side for anything more than looking at.

Mind you, I'm only looking at anyway lol.

Tomasz looked decidedly ropey. his long hair was greasy and his beard was ratty. looked as though no effort had been made WHATsoever. not even a wash. he's off my list too.

Tomasz looked decidedly ropey. his long hair was greasy and his beard was ratty. looked as though no effort had been made WHATsoever. not even a wash. he's off my list too.

What about Ollie Locke ?

:cheeky:

I think Simon Brown is an extremely handsome man, with what I consider to be an appealing personality. My opinion has always been - and this is not meant to be an insult; if I'm wrong, I apologise sincerely - that Simon is not into women.

Latest posts

Back