Silver TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm with Boffy on this one. I really love the Lola Rose stuff, but can't justify her frankly insane pricing. It would cost me much more than the price of the whole TSV to get just one of her hearts on a cord after all!

Anyway, I wasn't expecting to buy today's TSV as they've all been rubbish for months, but as soon as I saw the preview I knew that I wanted it. I chose the earthy ones because I prefer the mottled look on them, but I'd have happily bought the pastel if that was all they had. I'll probably only ever wear them on the cord for the Lola Rose look, but the chains will still be useful for many of the other pendants I've got. I might even wear the station chain on it's own occaisionally! ( Now I just have to hope that I don't get a naff zebra jasper heart... The one they've been showing that's almost all white with two black splodges at the top is not a good look!)

Looks ok to me. I love Lola Rose designs but not the prices and this could easily pass for LR. I am going for the pastel version as I have some simple strings of small beaded rose quartz and amazonite necklaces to thread the hearts through. I would have prefered the hearts to be a bit bigger but they are ok and nice for daywear. Who could tell the difference from an LR design.
LR eat your heart out!:)
The fine silver chains are useful for threading some of my other pendants on to as well.

Yes it does look a bit like Lola Rose but I think it's even more like a Tiffany Elsa Peretti pendant - which would set you back £130ish for a single heart on a silver chain.

The hearts aren't quite the same (they'd be in trouble with Tiffany if they were) but it's pretty close.

Might be tempted..........

Not impressed. Looks pretty yes, but I would end up leaving it in the jewellery box in favour of something with more sparkle or substance

I rather like it, in the Earth option, now that I have had a closer look - but am not buying anything else until February at least! I have been paid today, a week early because of Christmas, but won't get paid again until the end of January.

Not my kind of thing at all but it was on at midnight when my daughter came in!!
"They're nice" she said, then went to bed.
So I found myself ordering it for an xmas pressie. Got the earth colours.
They came today and look very nice, the zebra one has good markings and the silver chain with the stations is really nice.

Have to say about the packing...each heart is in a seperate plastic bag inside a seperate net and ribbon bag, the chains and cord are also packaged seperately...blimey one little box would have sufficed.

One thing though they looked bigger on the models, they wouldnt have specially made bigger ones for the tv would they?

Funny you should say that!

I have noticed that before as well. I have concluded after seeing
a few TV celebs over the years is that they are all very small. Both in
height and frame. That includes the super slender models to (apart from their height of course). We have all heard about how the screen automatically puts weight on you.

Hence the jewellery looks bigger in comparison to their tiny bods and look piddly next to our more normal sized bods.
I have also noticed that QVC are very bad at not putting all the information required to make an informed decision on their website. I dont think they gave the dimensions of these hearts on there.

I love them......all!

Hi,
I ordered both sets as these really are my "thing" and I am very happy with them. I did toy with the idea of giving 2 of the colours away on two of the necklaces, but on reflexion, have decided to keep them all for myself.

The suede cords are just that - no fastening, so you have to tie a knot. I suspected that would be the case, as they always make a big thing of it if necklace cords have proper silver fasteners and on the presentations I saw, it wasn't even mentioned.

All in all, however, great item and good value IMHO.

:35::35::35:

Latest posts

Back