Silver Outlet!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PAW

Guest Shopper
I have just had a quick look at the Silver Outlet Show, some of the SAVINGS:11:

I don't think QVC are breathing the same air as everyone else, Debbie was saying, 'a £3 saving on this necklace is very good', errrr pardon!! Had a look at other outlet items and some of them are a joke, some the reduction amount of the P&P charge, how do they work it out.........???????

I don't think QVC are breathing the same air as everyone else, Debbie was saying, 'a £3 saving on this necklace is very good', errrr pardon!! Had a look at other outlet items and some of them are a joke, some the reduction amount of the P&P charge, how do they work it out.........???????

what! a £3 saving!!! What is debbie thinking £3 indeed!!! I have seen a reduction of pence in the past lol.

They haven't for some time in my opinion. 99.9% of the reductions on most goods are an insult to our intelligence..............:54:

I think it's more fun to scour SCW & Sazza's bargain listings & find the real bargains, rings in odd leftover sizes etc.
I suppose the rings they feature on the tele will always be the <s>mainly grotty & horrible that nobody wanted in the first place</s> ones that are still available in a larger range of sizes though?

I think it's more fun to scour SCW & Sazza's bargain listings & find the real bargains, rings in odd leftover sizes etc.
I suppose the rings they feature on the tele will always be the <s>mainly grotty & horrible that nobody wanted in the first place</s> ones that are still available in a larger range of sizes though?

they never seem to have any Suarti or South Western in these silver outlet shows!

Latest posts

Back