Silver Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icedupsnowqueen

Registered Shopper
so you watch the promo's and they have some great stuff on there - so you think I will have a look I might buy that. I noticed especially a multicoloured ring with the Druzy collection. Can I find it on their website? No!
Have just watched an hour of the Druzy hour, ring also not in there. I hate it when they show you items on the promos but they are actually not available, or at least I can not find them

Well I was all excited about a ring they showed on the silver day preview email and that's nowhere to be seen either. And I curbed my Lola Rose spending to get my mitts on that ring!! Oh well ... stops me spending doesn't it.

I try:
i was a druzy ring, had small stones, round, 4 of them, sort of set opposite each other almost like a cross IYKWIM, one seemed to be silver, there was a copper or red ish one, a blue one and another coloour, want to say green but now I am not so sure, could have been goldy.
Huh, did that make any sense SCW? You are an angel for offering:mysmilie_508::mysmilie_459::mysmilie_50:

I try:
i was a druzy ring, had small stones, round, 4 of them, sort of set opposite each other almost like a cross IYKWIM, one seemed to be silver, there was a copper or red ish one, a blue one and another coloour, want to say green but now I am not so sure, could have been goldy.
Huh, did that make any sense SCW? You are an angel for offering:mysmilie_508::mysmilie_459::mysmilie_50:

similar design to this one?

Druzy Quartz Multi Cluster Ring Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.603008

if not il have a proper in-depth look later

That looks like the one borednow. I couldn't find the damned thing earlier and I searched for "facetted opaque ring" amongst others. Off to order now, mind you I need another "statement" pink ring like a fish needs a bicycle.

Well I was slow off the mark but in a good way as I managed to get it on easy pay! Woohoo.

SCW I did think about pleading nicely to see if you could find it when I couldn't but thought it was a bit cheeky. I shall be cheeky next time.

Thank you to borednow. Much appreciated. Might actually go for the blue one too as they're on easy pay.

Well I was slow off the mark but in a good way as I managed to get it on easy pay! Woohoo.

SCW I did think about pleading nicely to see if you could find it when I couldn't but thought it was a bit cheeky. I shall be cheeky next time.

Thank you to borednow. Much appreciated. Might actually go for the blue one too as they're on easy pay.

course be as cheeky as you like i dont mind, you can ask for anything just either make a thread or send me a PM and il see what i can do

Actually while I think about it ... did you ever get one of the multi entice type bracelets SCW? I saw a gorgeous but very blingy one in a shopping centre recently. All crystal and very little visible resin if you see what I mean. I've got a leaflet in my car and you can order on line. About £29 I think. Will get the details for you (from my car!) if you're interested.

you are welcome tinkerbelle but thanks should go to bags who gave the newsletter link.
the blue looks gorgeous and i was so tempted by the pink too. i also ended up ordering the bracelet that looks like stringed marbles. i curbed my gaudy side and avoided the multi(i was very tempted) and got the pink

Just wanted to say thank you SCW. Managed to order the items that I wanted first thing this morning via the posts you sent for oto today and silver day prices too.

Actually while I think about it ... did you ever get one of the multi entice type bracelets SCW? I saw a gorgeous but very blingy one in a shopping centre recently. All crystal and very little visible resin if you see what I mean. I've got a leaflet in my car and you can order on line. About £29 I think. Will get the details for you (from my car!) if you're interested.

i saw it live and the green bits just looked a bit too dark for me and ohh yes please that be nice just to have a browse really but i kinda have taken a likin to this one on bid tv's website http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/London-Tr...-Cord-Bracelet/GV126278/ProductDetail.raction

course be as cheeky as you like i dont mind, you can ask for anything just either make a thread or send me a PM and il see what i can do

PM is the appropriate method if someone wishes to ask an individual something.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that you have to be extremely careful with the Argos Silver dip. Just noticed that when I took the necklace that I had just dipped to the kitchen sink to rinse under the tap, a couple of drops of the liquid dropped onto the stainless steel sink and have stained it (stainless steel??). I'll do it in the bathroom next time over the porcelain sink.

Latest posts

Back