Sick of beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
We all know that Beauty has taken over from jewellery as the BIG SELL, but gawd almighty, on the increasingly rare occasions that I "dip in", there is skin care, nail care, hair care, concealers for every spot and boil, sun care, plus enough make-up to fill a battleship. So much so, that its taking over the whole channel. How many Beauty Days, Looking Good Days, etc etc can we stand ?

I know other forumites have commented on how boring it has become, but I believe its got worse over the last few months, which thankfully has seen me spend less and less. Even the sales patter of 'amazing / fantastic / phenomenal ' value has me switching off because of its repetition.

Rubbish sets and lighting, tired looking presenters who are constantly "excited", and no variety in the product list has been the saviour of my bank balance - its never been so healthy !!!

I think the channel has a whole needs a thorough clean-out.

......and if it's not make-up it's Northern f%^#}*g Nights or slimy clothing!

I couldn't agree more brissles.

I'm sick to my back teeth (and beyond) of beauty hours ... and hours ... and hours
Worse, it's the same old products and the same old claims over & over & over again.

I saw that they are starting to inch in Dr Nicholas Perricone’s book.
Next the vitamin regime - you watch.

Or Yankee Candles or Kipling - yawn & yet another Oreck TSV, how many vacuum cleaners does a person need?

Got to be honest....I'm just sick of QVC :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Or Yankee Candles or Kipling - yawn & yet another Oreck TSV, how many vacuum cleaners does a person need?

now come on have you not been paying attention? a person needs at least 6 vacuum cleaners: two for your main residence, one for your caravan, one for your holiday home abroad and another two stowed away in your emergency "gifting" store in case you run short at Christmas.

Latest posts

Back