sick of £5.95 P&P on every item!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree with the colour fading of the black ones - one of the reviews said they've used a Dylon wash-in dye successfully to being them back to black.

I got the straight leg TSV a while back and they are the most comfortable jeans I've ever owned. They were on again just before Christmas and Diane confirmed they were the earlier TSV - I ordered and on arrival compared the garment numbers yeah success, until I tried them on. Too short in the rise and not at all the same fit. CS said they were taking them back as faulty.

Ive got another style as well and they are great but ordered a different size - presenters said on air that they would go up if in doubt and they were spot on.

Strange - some of the reviews confirmed the same experiences. You sound like you've had better luck.

Could have been a faulty batch perhaps re your 2nd purchase of them as I bought the same jeans when they were a TSV and love them. They always make me feel confident figure wise. I bought the black first then indigo as they were a perfect fit. Both pairs were the same fit but I did order the indigo ones within days of getting the black ones.

My pleasure Nikki I intend to try it too when I find some Dylon

Ebay should have some, it's not easy to find anymore now that Woolies & similar have long gone. If no joy on Ebay I will do a google search as a lot of small items have free or minimal p&p x.

I got the straight leg TSV a while back and they are the most comfortable jeans I've ever owned. They were on again just before Christmas and Diane confirmed they were the earlier TSV - I ordered and on arrival compared the garment numbers yeah success, until I tried them on. Too short in the rise and not at all the same fit. CS said they were taking them back as faulty.

Ive got another style as well and they are great but ordered a different size - presenters said on air that they would go up if in doubt and they were spot on.

Strange - some of the reviews confirmed the same experiences. You sound like you've had better luck.

that tsv was one of my qvc/CS disasters. i got them in damson and berry. perfect fit but the berry had a flaw in the denim. rang, got another pair reserved and sent the others back right away for exchange. before they got there, they sold the reserved pair to someone else. also didn't bother to tell me. after a while i rang and asked where they were and that was how i found out. morons. then when they were on again, i missed it and they sold out again. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I agree with the colour fading of the black ones - one of the reviews said they've used a Dylon wash-in dye successfully to being them back to black.

Be careful when using Dylon in your machine, I used to due my black jeans and even though you are supposed to put your machine on a hot wash to get rid of any residue I found that for a few washes afterwards I used to get traces of black dye, not good when you use a whites only wash! Also it doesn't do your machine any good. Sorry to mention it but just wanted to save you the mess afterwards. :mysmilie_520:

Be careful when using Dylon in your machine, I used to due my black jeans and even though you are supposed to put your machine on a hot wash to get rid of any residue I found that for a few washes afterwards I used to get traces of black dye, not good when you use a whites only wash! Also it doesn't do your machine any good. Sorry to mention it but just wanted to save you the mess afterwards. :mysmilie_520:

Many thanks Nora! I think I'll stick to the hand wash one if they do one in that case. :nod:

i was really scared of that happening but had no probs. when i mentioned it to my friend she said she always does her husband's clothes on the first wash just in case :giggle:

Latest posts

Back