Shouty sellers

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I read shouty sellers, I now have crusty jugglers in my mind...

Alex, as in Knuckles? I can't even recall why Knuckles by now. I think most of the presenters now have some sort of nickname or a signature behaviour or what have you., don't they?
I gave her that name because I find her aggressive & feel that she would have been one of the mean girls at school. A couple of years ago she totally disgusted me when she used her daughter's emergency hospital admission as an excuse to promote items from the Q that would have been suitable in such a situation -USP!!! I also think she's a hypocrite because her politics are as far from tat peddling unnecessary items mostly mass produced in China as you can get. I don't like what I see & can't think it would be any different if I met her. Early morning rant over before a12 hour day with three year old so now morphing into a Disney loving, playing with tea sets & jigsaws granny.

I gave her that name because I find her aggressive & feel that she would have been one of the mean girls at school. A couple of years ago she totally disgusted me when she used her daughter's emergency hospital admission as an excuse to promote items from the Q that would have been suitable in such a situation -USP!!! I also think she's a hypocrite because her politics are as far from tat peddling unnecessary items mostly mass produced in China as you can get. I don't like what I see & can't think it would be any different if I met her. Early morning rant over before a12 hour day with three year old so now morphing into a Disney loving, playing with tea sets & jigsaws granny.
But always remember that Nanny knows best - especially at nap time. That phrase has often given this Nanny some much needed 40 winks during my grandchild minding days 😴
Actually covid has bought about a welcome respite from spending hours, and money, trying to keep them entertained

I think Knuckles Kramer is the worst for yelling, and Pippa is definitely a close second.
Pipa talks at a acceptable decibel level, and then suddenly, she'll screech a word (often 'totally' as in 'I totally and utterly love and adore this top'.
I find her voice irritating even when she's talking 'normally.' Why does she want to sound like a teenager?

Pipa always seems to be trying to be slightly edgy. I think she could get away with it when she was younger - just - but they would all be so much better just being themselves, not this persona they feel they have to be.

Pipa was my favourite in the early days, I’ve watched whole shows when the entire talk was on something like childhood sweets yet she was able to give product details and everything sold out without a single crappy cliche being uttered.

She then took a year sabbatical and came back with a new personality and a voice 10 decibels higher and I can’t watch her now as she has no individuality you might as well watch Knuckles or KP

Pipa was my favourite in the early days, I’ve watched whole shows when the entire talk was on something like childhood sweets yet she was able to give product details and everything sold out without a single crappy cliche being uttered.

She then took a year sabbatical and came back with a new personality and a voice 10 decibels higher and I can’t watch her now as she has no individuality you might as well watch Knuckles or KP
Totally agree. A Pipa show used to be FUN to watch. Not any more, sadly.

Just be yourselves, sellers, with your own personality. Are you aware you're being moulded into these awful alter egos? (Oops - sorry, alter ego!)

Latest posts

Back