Shopping Telly Awards: Best Foundation (Multiple Choice)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Best Foundation

• Laura Geller Balance and Brighten

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Laura Geller Liquid Radiance Foundation

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Bareminerals Orginal Foundation

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Bareminerals Ready Foundation

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Bareminerals BareSkin Foundation

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Doll 10 Hydra Fluid Foundation Drops

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Ybf Hands-Free Light Diffusing Foundation

• Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation

• Mally Ultimate Performance Professional Foundation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mally Visible Skin Adjustable Coverage Foundation

• Mally Effortless Airbrush Mousse Foundation

• Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation

• BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Foundation Creme

• Bobbi Brown Longwear Even Finish Compact Foundation

• Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick

• Eve Pearl High Definition Dual Foundation

• Gale Hayman Youth Lift Soft Focus Foundation

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Japonesque Luminous Foundation

• New CID i-Perfection Foundation

• Perricone No Foundation Foundation

• Joan Collins First Base Foundation

• Judith Williams Luxury Diamond Magic Makeup

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • High Street

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Best Foundation, Multiple Choice but once you've voted you cant vote again.

"Other" is for a foundation sold by Q but no on the list.

Enjoy ....

Barminerals original foundation for me, Quick and easy to use and you can buy it brand new on Ebay for around £8 :)

I voted for Doll 10 although my favourite is Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation.
:mysmilie_7:

YSL Fusion Ink, have tried may others & liked B&B, bareMinerals including the new liquid but IMO they don't come near the YSL.

Barminerals original foundation for me, Quick and easy to use and you can buy it brand new on Ebay for around £8 :)

Me too, but I use liquid foundations too. Do you know if Bareminerals liquid formula is any good? I can see the reviews but wondered what someone who is a fan of the powder thinks.

Me too, but I use liquid foundations too. Do you know if Bareminerals liquid formula is any good? I can see the reviews but wondered what someone who is a fan of the powder thinks.

I haven't used it sorry as i prefer power foundations.

I haven't used it sorry as i prefer powder foundations.

Laura Geller Balance and Brighten for me - I don't use foundation all the time, but when I do, I really like the ease of use of this product, and the fact is suits my skin tone really well.

I wonder whether there's a correlation between brands' Q airtime and their score here? I can't remember seeing Bobbie Brown, Becca, new CID recently and the Benefit hours, I've caught glimpses of, seem intent on pushing eye liners and mascara or little selection boxes of products. I'm not saying we're all soppy saps easily swayed by QVC sales patter, but the Doll10 foundation has featured in the past two TSVs which may have tempted recent converts. Mind you, the Laura Geller Radiance liquid gets a huge raspberry so far.

I don't use any QVC brand foundation, used Smashbox long ago.

Coughs!!! I have a collection of foundations and swap around depending on the mood. Best colour matches YSL Touch Eclat BR30. By Terry Shade 7 Golden Beige in the summer and shade 5 Peach in the winter.

My favourite used to be BM original or LG B&B over a high street BB cream. However, I really like the new BM liquid. I voted for that. I like it because it is so quick to use - you do really need the brush to go with it, it does not look like I am wearing foundation - skin just looks good, and it does not settle in wrinkles. Drawbacks are - not so easy to touch up as a powder and does not have great staying power. For that reason I use it mainly for nights out or when I only need it to look good for a few hours. For all day use I stick to BM original or B&B.

Bare minerals orginal and the ready one for me and also Liz Earle skin tint, also Doll10, high street brand Clinique..
None seem to last all day on me but I tend to use a liquid foundation and just a tiny bit of bare minerals as a finishing powder, too much on me is not a good look at all

I use the Bobbi Brown compact foundation in beige,but I buy it from Debenhams, and collect the beauty points.

I also use Dior compact powder foundation in beige, also from Debenhams. I've used this for years and it is still my favourite one.

Bare minerals bareskin is my fav at the moment. Its quick and easy to blend and gives the skin a nice dewy glow. I have got the complexion rescue and really like that as well.

Laura Geller B&B gets my vote, along with BM Original - even thought QVC don't do my shade... plus also Charlotte Tilbury foundation.

I have the Charlotte Tilbury and yes it does have a glow(not a greasy shine:mysmilie_59:), I am Fair 3 in her foundation. I will say its quite sheer but you can build but to medium coverage. Now if you do order from her site direct, the shipping is I think £2.95(its a while since I ordered), she includes samples of the shade plus lighter and darker than the one you ordered. That way you can try them and then send back free for an exchange to correct shade. Totally brilliant idea!!!

I actually got mine from ebay, a rare occasion when I got a good deal. I got my correct shade from The Beauty Professor, she is a US beauty blogger and always done me right with shade choices.

Now Charlotte has a new foundation coming out next month, its aimed at combi skin and thicker in texture. Can't remember as its month ago I first read about it, but I think its longer wear. Now I have never had a problem with her Wonder Glow. I am one of these people who believes if you powder properly in the morning, then you only need touch ups round the nose during the day.

Latest posts

Back