shopping basket time out

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Last week I noticed that the time for items held in shopping basket had been increased from 30 mins to 1 hr.
Great, could hold items until entire show finished and make final choice at end. However notice that this week it is back to 30 mins. Anyone else see this? I know this may not be considered "fair" but postage is soo expensive now to just order on spec and then see something better 10 mins later.

I think a lot of people must hold items and then delete from basket at end because when things are sold out on air I often find them in stock once the show is over. If I am really keen and have missed out I always check on the website.

Hi,

if you want to hold items in your shopping basket, just add any other item after about 20 mins.

This resets the time out to 30 mins for the whole basket.

You can do this for hours if you're really indecisive...:)

Cheers,
Karen

In the days when I was a QVCholic (before I went into recovery) I usually managed to get items that had sold out on air by constantly clicking on the item on the website. Most times, it eventually became available again, so I could add it to the growing pile of stuff at Strato Towers.

I always assumed it was because people had cancelled from the shopping basket, or else it had timed out.

I have only been on here for a couple of weeks but every day without fail I have picked up some really useful bits of information....Thanks everybody,,,

Latest posts

Back