Shiseido Skincare Re-Launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thanks SCW - ditto LuvLizEarlestuff, I've never tried this and would be interested in hearing other folks' opinions...tia!

The skincare is quite highly perfumed. With the cleanser which is a foaming one they like you to use a facial brush which you buy seperately. Stings like mad if you accidently get it in your eyes.

They do sell at £300 face cream if you are interested.

It was on QVC a number of years ago and disappeared quite quickly, never had its own show. QVC had certain items which it put in on variety beauty brand shows.

The prices on QVC were the same as you pay on counter, with a small size usually the toner thrown in.

On the beauty boards the suncare range is rated highly. The eyelash curlers are loved as good as the famous Shu ones it seems. The mascara base is also raved over.

The skincare is quite highly perfumed. With the cleanser which is a foaming one they like you to use a facial brush which you buy seperately. Stings like mad if you accidently get it in your eyes.

They do sell at £300 face cream if you are interested.

It was on QVC a number of years ago and disappeared quite quickly, never had its own show. QVC had certain items which it put in on variety beauty brand shows.

The prices on QVC were the same as you pay on counter, with a small size usually the toner thrown in.

On the beauty boards the suncare range is rated highly. The eyelash curlers are loved as good as the famous Shu ones it seems. The mascara base is also raved over.

Thanks for that Donna. If the skincare is quite highly perfumed then I'll give it a miss. I'm certainly not interested in paying £300 for a face cream!:sweat:

I don't know why I'm even considering another brand when I'm happy with LE and a bit of SBC, Elemis and BE thrown in. Why do we get sucked into the thought that there might be a skincare routine for us out there that will solve all our skincare problems!

:mysmilie_497:
Thanks for that Donna. If the skincare is quite highly perfumed then I'll give it a miss. I'm certainly not interested in paying £300 for a face cream!:sweat:

I don't know why I'm even considering another brand when I'm happy with LE and a bit of SBC, Elemis and BE thrown in. Why do we get sucked into the thought that there might be a skincare routine for us out there that will solve all our skincare problems!

:mysmilie_497:

We still do it though! :blush::blush:

Latest posts

Back