She's at it again !!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fuzzyfelt

Registered Shopper
Just watching the EasiYo show & Marv is at it again. The stupid voices and faces, I've had to watch with the volume down. I do wish she'd SHUT UP!!!!!!!:angry:

Just happened to switch over to QVC with Butler and Wilson. What is JR cadging from Simon Wilson now.

Yes - the Julia and Simon love-in. Simon makes no secret he prefers presenting with Julia... and she just fawns shamelessly over him. I can't say I recall her wearing any of his recent creations on air, except the last TSV. It's mainly the older (better quality) stuff you see her wear.

Simon Wilson is an odd character - the moribund skin, that voice and the ridiculous clothes. He looks like a corpse dressed in a woman's blouse.

Perhaps any freebies come in handy for the present drawer......to give the next door neighbour's auntie at Christmas?
Yes - the Julia and Simon love-in. Simon makes no secret he prefers presenting with Julia... and she just fawns shamelessly over him. I can't say I recall her wearing any of his recent creations on air, except the last TSV. It's mainly the older (better quality) stuff you see her wear.

It could spawn a new novel for Debs. I can just see it now...

MADAM - Chapter 1

Madeleine smiled serenely to herself as she opened the parcel, the discreet wrapping belying the contents - three vibrators, each one in the shape of a different vegetable. There was the "Lascivious Leek," the "Pleasuring Parsnip" and the "Come On Carrot." They looked so realistic she made a point of keeping them away from her Jason Vale juicing machine. These babies weren't to be shoved in the hopper of a machine, oh no! To produce any juice these would have to be shoved somewhere else! She delved into her Kipling handbag and took out her LG tablet. She loved how quickly it turned on, a bit like herself when she was in the mood. She signed into her Twitter account "@souflondonswingers" and put fingers to keypad: "Vegetable party tonight @ 7!" she tweeted.

She took a look in the hallway mirror. "Not bad, Mads!" she said to herself as she admired her sylph-like figure in her Michele Hope lace top and Diane Gilman jeans with a big 80s-style belt with a rhinestone buckle. She hardly looked 56 years of age. The surgery had seen to that. Her looks were the only thing she had left now. Everything had been taken away from her to pay the £38000 she had been fined for conspiracy to control prostitution. She'd made millions and lost it all, but she'd had a ****** good time doing it. She looked at her watch. Just enough time to colour her hair before they were due to arrive. Keith and Susan were usually the first to turn up, followed by Miroslav and Anna. The hallway took on an orangey glow as the frosted lampshade illuminated. In the lounge the lava lamps were nicely warmed up, the globs of orange wax floating almost hypnotically in the purple liquid.
Still, she'd paid her debt to society and now after 18 months she was a free woman - except she didn't have anything else to do but go back to her old tricks.

OH my goodness what do they say about people with pampas gras in their garden NOT that i have any off course:mysmilie_17:

OH my goodness what do they say about people with pampas gras in their garden NOT that i have any off course:mysmilie_17:

Now you must understand that I have none in my garden, however, in the latw 70s it was said based on a survey that people that had pampas grass in their garden were more likely to take part in wife swapping that those who did not have pampas grass. The couple just over the road from me used to have some and I did wonder ......:mysmilie_17:

Now you must understand that I have none in my garden, however, in the latw 70s it was said based on a survey that people that had pampas grass in their garden were more likely to take part in wife swapping that those who did not have pampas grass. The couple just over the road from me used to have some and I did wonder ......:mysmilie_17:

As the late and very great Victoria Wood said, 'we all threw our keys into the bowl in the middle of the table. I don't know who got my moped but I drove that Peugeot for years!'

Just happened to switch over to QVC with Butler and Wilson. What is JR cadging from Simon Wilson now.

She does that a lot. But this time it's on the Lulu Guinness show. Heavy hints about how the key ring would be perfect for her daughter.......or She is going to an event and a certain bag would be perfect for her. It gets on my wick ( Dawbags used to do it all the time)

She does that a lot. But this time it's on the Lulu Guinness show. Heavy hints about how the key ring would be perfect for her daughter.......or She is going to an event and a certain bag would be perfect for her. It gets on my wick ( Dawbags used to do it all the time)
T
And then said something along the lines of oh well I'll just have to buy something (bag) myself.

Ps it was to some literary event 'cos she an author you know, but perhaps that isn't widely known:mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back