She's at it again !!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, her name's shown on the book, anyway :wink::wink:

She was on the ultra tan show trying to get freebies there too and promoting her book. I couldn't believe the sight of her: skinny jeans, low cut top, boobs out, dyed black hair, flirting away....she just can't get away with that anymore...she is a woman of 60 and looks it!! A more flattering look would suit her much more. I don't think the ageing process has been too kind on her.

I feel a bit sorry for Julia as her looks are under constant scrutiny and comment here and on other sites... but she is often her worst enemy with how she dresses. She was wearing a lovely deep blue (more vibrant than navy) top - think it was by Together. For shows where she was sitting down, as long as they didn't show her legs she looked OK, but then she seemed to be wearing those hideous slim n lift jeans which look awful on everyone. Sense had prevailed by the time of the Together show she did, but then the dreaded toe-posts were to the fore. Why she can't find a more flattering style to wear, I don't know. Her hair and makeup do look more severe as her facial definition softens. It seems to come on all of a sudden. One day everything looks ok, then the next you look in the mirror and suddenly everything has slipped.

I feel a bit sorry for Julia as her looks are under constant scrutiny and comment here and on other sites... but she is often her worst enemy with how she dresses. She was wearing a lovely deep blue (more vibrant than navy) top - think it was by Together. For shows where she was sitting down, as long as they didn't show her legs she looked OK, but then she seemed to be wearing those hideous slim n lift jeans which look awful on everyone. Sense had prevailed by the time of the Together show she did, but then the dreaded toe-posts were to the fore. Why she can't find a more flattering style to wear, I don't know. Her hair and makeup do look more severe as her facial definition softens. It seems to come on all of a sudden. One day everything looks ok, then the next you look in the mirror and suddenly everything has slipped.

Yes once you get to a certain age everything slips, hair grows in places that never had hair before and you start to lose hair in places, my underarm are nearly hair free now.

I think Julia looks terrific for her age but where she comes a cropper is wearing clothes at least one or two sizes too small around the midriff. And yes why the heck won't she buy hand made shoes if her feet are so bad, she can well afford it, Emus and toe posts do not cover all occasions.

Where I do think she has changed is for some unknown reason gone from a professional to a silly teenager. why in gods name does a 60 year old woman who up until twatter took hold was bubbly and sensible at the same time suddenly have a personality implant belonging to a blond bimbo. She will be in TOWIE if she keeps this up.

I think Julia looks terrific for her age but where she comes a cropper is wearing clothes at least one or two sizes too small around the midriff. And yes why the heck won't she buy hand made shoes if her feet are so bad, she can well afford it, Emus and toe posts do not cover all occasions.

Where I do think she has changed is for some unknown reason gone from a professional to a silly teenager. why in gods name does a 60 year old woman who up until twatter took hold was bubbly and sensible at the same time suddenly have a personality implant belonging to a blond bimbo. She will be in TOWIE if she keeps this up.

I think what she trying to do when using Twitter is keep up with the 'pretty you things' and I use that very very loosely. These 'youngters' think it important to keep in touch with their 'adoring' fans on twatter and arsebook and Julia is just trying to show she can do it as well. Sadly, all it does is shoe their ignorance as they think it's more important to do that on TV rather than interact with guests and the watching customer.

julia looks ok when she balances the fact she has a middle aged apple shape with pin thin legs. she cant really help her face much but her hair colour is very harsh as she has become very pale in her middle age

I haven't seen her recently therefore I can't really comment on her recent appearance. She does seem to have some issues with her size or rather should I say her non-acceptance of her size. She does seem to forever mentioning how she is a size 12 / small when we can all see she isn't. Does she think she's fooling anyone? I doubt she's even fooling herself, I think she's just trying to, as ageing can be a horrible thing nobody really likes it - apart from perhaps me. I look much better than I did when I was 20.

Imo Julia looks great for her age, she has lovely skin and hair. She would be fine if only she grew up and act her age... I feel embarrassed for her when she flirts and almost beg for compliments...

No Beauty Day today for JR. No doubt today she will be at Wembley watching her football team in the semi-final of FA cup. Wonder if she gets to sit in the posh executive part of the ground.
(I sat in the noisy, singing, flag-waving end a few weeks ago and the ladies toilets were very "puddly". Tickets still cost an arm and a leg)

No Beauty Day today for JR. No doubt today she will be at Wembley watching her football team in the semi-final of FA cup. Wonder if she gets to sit in the posh executive part of the ground.
(I sat in the noisy, singing, flag-waving end a few weeks ago and the ladies toilets were very "puddly". Tickets still cost an arm and a leg)

I get sick of hearing about Crystal Palace so I usually turn her off.

JR has been getting on my nerves for some time. The hair flicking, gurning, her constant highlighting of her superwoman abilities ( baked a fabulous cake, mowed the lawn, wrote a book..........all at the same time). The final straw was when she kept repeating to a guest, " I really heart this ". It annoyed me so much that I can't even remember the product. She has now joined an ever increasing list of presenters to be turned off. I now mostly buy on line or not at all. Do QVC bosses ever watch their presenters at work?

JR has been getting on my nerves for some time. The hair flicking, gurning, her constant highlighting of her superwoman abilities ( baked a fabulous cake, mowed the lawn, wrote a book..........all at the same time). The final straw was when she kept repeating to a guest, " I really heart this ". It annoyed me so much that I can't even remember the product. She has now joined an ever increasing list of presenters to be turned off. I now mostly buy on line or not at all. Do QVC bosses ever watch their presenters at work?

Yes I remember that, I was cringing as she said it, almost in embarrassment for her.

What has happened to Julia? She used to be so reliable and the best presenter. Her voice is getting sillier and her vowels are getting longer, I think in an attempt to sound posh, but she's failing and it's unbelieveably irritating ("item numbaaaaaaar", "paaaaarfect", "paaaaaarce" (purse) etc) And if I have to hear about her ****** daughter buying a house one more time..... There really is nothing more boring than listening to people talk about their children.

Last edited:
Yes I remember that, I was cringing as she said it, almost in embarrassment for her.

What has happened to Julia? She used to be so reliable and the best presenter. Her voice is getting sillier and her vowels are getting longer, I think in an attempt to sound posh, but she's failing and it's unbelieveably irritating ("item numbaaaaaaar", "paaaaarfect", "paaaaaarce" (purse) etc) And if I have to hear about her ****** daughter buying a house one more time..... There really is nothing more boring than listening to people talk about their children.

Thank goodness it's not just me, especially the numba, orda, and our bleeding Sophie!

i think the general concensus is julia roberts is a show off..shes more than likely helping her daughter out financially to buy her first home.

I suspect the presenters are on orders from top manager level to make their presentations more 'dynamic'. Unfortunately most of their efforts just make them look annoying, cringeworthy and downright embarrassing. PITA. When I first started watching QVC about 10 years ago I enjoyed their professionalism but not anymore.

i think the general concensus is julia roberts is a show off..shes more than likely helping her daughter out financially to buy her first home.

Is this not something any parent, who can afford to, will want to do?

Is this not something any parent, who can afford to, will want to do?

Indeed, but, it's one thing to do it and it's another thing to go on and on about it when you're a saleswoman on TV and it bears no relevance to what you're trying to sell.

Latest posts

Back