shared dressing rooms

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Do they still share? as they did i the old building if, so who shares with who?

Can you imagine Alison Young sharing with Liz Earle.

AY: I'm going to apply some Melatogeneeeeeeeeene onto my neck area for me! Screeeeeeech!
LE: Oh well actually I prefer natural source vitamin E and a muslin cloth. I often use that after a beautiful walk along the sandy beaches of the Isle of Wight. By the way I have sectioned off my own part of this room. I hope you don't mind.
AY: Do what you like. It's your Liz Earle area, area. Screech! I am applying a presteeeeeeeeeeeejius preeeemiuyem pruduct. Where's my shoulder pad?
LE: I'm sorry, I don't know.
AY: NO. Where it is?
LE: What?
AY: My shoulder pad from my lilac jacket. I can't go on air with one pad it will make my shoulder area look unbalanced.
LE: See if you can borrow a Tena.
AY: I don't want money I want my shoulder pad!
LE: No I meant a Tena lady pad. That will balance out your shoulder area.
AY: That's not for the shoulder area. It's for another area, area! Don't you know anything?
LE: About incontinence?
AY: SHUT UP! Just SHUT UP! I've been here several yerrrs. I trained at Grayshot Hall Spa.
LE: And I'm from the tranquil Isle of Wight. So what?
AY: Listen you bitch! I have my own HORSE! I am upper class too! So don't look down your nose at me.
LE: I don't have to. They say people look like their pets...
AY: SHUT UP or I will MAKE YOU! I stole Dawn Bibby's pokey tool and I will stab you in your eye area!
LE: Come near me and I will rearrange your FACE!
AY: So the lady's not a cream puff! Well that's a turnup for the books! I always knew you were a...
LE: I would be very, very careful where you go with this. The stress might make your eyebags worse!
AY: 5 minutes til I'm on air I haven't got time for this. I will borrow a jacket from Julia. She's a size 12. Actually on seconds thoughts...
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

..........To be continued (maybe) NOW PEOPLE HAVE TO WRITE THE NEXT EPISODES OF "DRESSING ROOM DRAMA, AT CHISWICK HEIGHTS, W4"

Last edited:
LOL!

does AY share with jilly? i can remember shared dressing rooms being mentioned on one of those behind the scenes things - either simon's or AY's.

Aly still shares with Jilly I think. There was a video somewhere of the new room as I remember it being tiny!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Thanks Julius that was so funny, if we log in tomorrow will you give us the next instalment? :grin:

Do they still share? as they did i the old building if, so who shares with who?

From what I've heard, I may be wrong but I think it's:

Charlie, Dale and Julian.
Miceal, Simon and Craig.
Julia and Anna.
Jilly and Alison Young.
Kathy and Alison K.
Debbie Greenwood and Claire.
Pipa and Jill.
Anne and Catherine.
Debbie F and Carmel.

Who would / could you share with, and why?

Jude xx

ps AY for me cos I'm messy and could blame it on her. I could "borrow" products and she'd never notice. Plus I have an accomplished level of selective deafness! I'd start to enjoy Beauty Days again...she'd be away from the dressing rom for most of the day!

I'd opt for Kathy Taylor or Anne Dawson. I'm sure Anne's voice is lower & calmer when she's not flogging.
Both women seem down to earth & sensible.
My nightmare pairing would be with three - Claire Sutton, Miss Ali, but most of all, Chuntley. I can imagine that perplexed 'I totally (do not) care' expression and all the hair faffing would drive me nuts.
Miss Ali - one screech from her and the temptation to lock her in a closet would be too much for me to resist.
As for Clare, I'd make her sit on the naughty step.

No contest for me. Id share with Julia because of her magic mirror that makes you look small:grin:

Oooh not sure it's worth the risk Leighton O, imagine the Wrathful Michelle with her dainty wrists and Cairn Terrier attack puppy seeking vengence for some misguided jealous beliefs that you might fancy the wet lettuce!

An ugly scene best avoided!

That, and the danger of finding him crouched in your wardrobe stroking your clothes!

Jude xx

Can you imagine Alison Young sharing with Liz Earle.

AY: I'm going to apply some Melatogeneeeeeeeeene onto my neck area for me! Screeeeeeech!
LE: Oh well actually I prefer natural source vitamin E and a muslin cloth. I often use that after a beautiful walk along the sandy beaches of the Isle of Wight. By the way I have sectioned off my own part of this room. I hope you don't mind.
AY: Do what you like. It's your Liz Earle area, area. Screech! I am applying a presteeeeeeeeeeeejius preeeemiuyem pruduct. Where's my shoulder pad?
LE: I'm sorry, I don't know.
AY: NO. Where it is?
LE: What?
AY: My shoulder pad from my lilac jacket. I can't go on air with one pad it will make my shoulder area look unbalanced.
LE: See if you can borrow a Tena.
AY: I don't want money I want my shoulder pad!
LE: No I meant a Tena lady pad. That will balance out your shoulder area.
AY: That's not for the shoulder area. It's for another area, area! Don't you know anything?
LE: About incontinence?
AY: SHUT UP! Just SHUT UP! I've been here several yerrrs. I trained at Grayshot Hall Spa.
LE: And I'm from the tranquil Isle of Wight. So what?
AY: Listen you bitch! I have my own HORSE! I am upper class too! So don't look down your nose at me.
LE: I don't have to. They say people look like their pets...
AY: SHUT UP or I will MAKE YOU! I stole Dawn Bibby's pokey tool and I will stab you in your eye area!
LE: Come near me and I will rearrange your FACE!
AY: So the lady's not a cream puff! Well that's a turnup for the books! I always knew you were a...
LE: I would be very, very careful where you go with this. The stress might make your eyebags worse!
AY: 5 minutes til I'm on air I haven't got time for this. I will borrow a jacket from Julia. She's a size 12. Actually on seconds thoughts...
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

..........To be continued (maybe) NOW PEOPLE HAVE TO WRITE THE NEXT EPISODES OF "DRESSING ROOM DRAMA, AT CHISWICK HEIGHTS, W4"

The following day...

AY: Oh, ****** hell. Are you back again?
LE: Yes, I'm always on air. I thought you knew. Anyway, it's my dressing room too!
AY: I'm going to have to do something about that. I'm the Queen of QVC.
LE: And I'm the Queen of the Isle of Wight but I don't go on about it ...... much.
AY: You do go on about your all natural ingreeeeejunts a lot though...
LE: My all natural what?
AY: Ingreeeeejunts.
LE: Nope, still not getting it ...
AY: Ingreeejunts, ingreeeeeejunts. You know, like borage oil and all the things Lulu uses to keep herself looking so youthful.
LE: Ah, you mean surgical instruments?
AY: Oh, you're hopeless. It's a good job QVC have me - there's nothing I don't know about beauty.
LE: Except how to have it. Aaaaargh, what the nourishing botanicals was THAT?!!
AY: Oh there you are, Will. I told you to stay in your area. Get back under my chair and stop nipping the all natural lady's ankles.
WG: Grrrrrrrr! Yap! yap! yap! (scampers over to AY and licks face adoringly)
LE: Eugh! That's disgusting! Do you want an overpriced scrap of gauze, er, I mean a Liz Earle muslin cloth to gently remove the drool?
AY: It's ok. I'll use one of the wet wipes I always use to take off my makeup - but don't tell anyone that.
LE: Your secret's safe with me ... until the next time you talk over me on air.
AY: I only do that when guests start talking about products which I know more about .... which, come to think of it, is every product of every guest ....
LE: Oh, I can't stay here... I'm off to get a large latte.
AY: Can you get me a meeeejum?
LE: A what?
AY: A meeeeejum latte.
LE: Sorry, you've lost me.
AY: I can hope. Clear off and leave me to rehearse my non-stop 59 minute monologue about Pro Collagen Mareeeen Creeeem during the Elemis hour so that Keeley won't be able to get a word in .. and believe me, that takes some doing! Get down, Will!!

PG: I like your one shoulder top.
JF: I know it's amazing isn't it?
PG: Yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh!
JF: I am amazing!
PG: Yeh, yeh, yeh!
JF: Glad you agree!
PG: What!!!!!!

Oooh not sure it's worth the risk Leighton O, imagine the Wrathful Michelle with her dainty wrists and Cairn Terrier attack puppy seeking vengence for some misguided jealous beliefs that you might fancy the wet lettuce!

An ugly scene best avoided!

That, and the danger of finding him crouched in your wardrobe stroking your clothes!

Jude xx

As long as that's all he's stroking......and I'd never get a turn in front of the mirror and he'd take up all the room with his products. Plus imagine how long it would take him to even open the wardrobe door....let's take a peek.....ooooh........look at that! Best avoided indeed!!
(I do actually like him really - went up in my estimation after last year's BCC event when he was super-nice to the very special guests without being patronising and gave them stuff he probably shouldn't have, just told them to take it! Seemed to be able to chit-chat with ease and no script. Still a wet lettuce - but a nice one!).

Latest posts

Back