shaped concertina card kit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Did anyone buy this kit a while ago 587865 ? I am having a mental block when it comes to card making. I remember that the samples shown were great but cannot picture them for the life of me. The video on QVC just shows JF saying she'll be on next hour with Dawn, no help at all.
I just wondered if any of you had the kit and could give me some inspiration.

Babytoes, pop over to crafttelly.com where you will have an abundance of help from people on there on all things craft, including advice and info on qvc products. HTH.

Hi Ribbons, thanks for your reply, I have tried to go on craft telly but cannot get on. My pc comes up with something about intranet and internet and says it can't display page.

Hi Ribbons, thanks for your reply, I have tried to go on craft telly but cannot get on. My pc comes up with something about intranet and internet and says it can't display page.

Thats strange, I'm afraid I'm not at all technical about these things so can't help you there - maybe e-mail Graham? I hope you do manage to get on as its a nice forum.

Hi Ribbons I've done it !! When I tried before I used the bookmark at the bottom of our posts, I've just gone to my profile and clicked onto the CraftTelly at the top of the page and got straight in. Thanks for your help ribbons.

Latest posts

Back