Shadazzle returns!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think we like to call that an excellent and concise summary.

But he's German. Germans do things like engineering and stuff. And Audi. And Volkswagen (we'll forget about the emissions scandal just for now). And Miele. And Beckenbauer. So surely, if he's German, it can't be tosh? It must be, well, understandably why we're 14 nanoseconds into the hour and already 60% of the stock has sold out (and gone).

And oom-pah-pah music came out of Germany, and Goebbels. It's not all Mercedes and Mont Blanc is it?

Shadazzle didn't sell out this time. Lack of repeat orders? :mysmilie_59:

I can't help but think he has more than a passing resemblance to Frankenstein's creation from the film .Another fine example of German technology.

I can't help but think he has more than a passing resemblance to Frankenstein's creation from the film .Another fine example of German technology.

He's of the same ilk as Rick Hay to my eye.

Of a certain age, quite dumpy, well rehearsed lines, cleaning up :mysmilie_59:

fairy.pngHmm ..... I can see that but is Rick German ?not that I have anything against German people per se - I like all people equally-I just take exception to those individuals who are certainly making a clean up. Our money. ( well not mine I shall continue to use everyday value cream cleaner from T//// and their thin bleach with its reassuring clinical smell.39p and 29p I believe . For grease busting I trust Fairy Liquid.

View attachment 12383Hmm ..... I can see that but is Rick German ?not that I have anything against German people per se - I like all people equally-I just take exception to those individuals who are certainly making a clean up. Our money. ( well not mine I shall continue to use everyday value cream cleaner from T//// and their thin bleach with its reassuring clinical smell.39p and 29p I believe . For grease busting I trust Fairy Liquid.

Helmut is alright. He comes and go's, i'm liking the go's.

But Doddy Flump hangs around like a bad dose of Dingo Fever. I wish he'd head back to Wollongong and go sell them his 'effin Fig Powder.

So I ask our Australian Cousins, what on earth have we done to deserve Rick Hay. I thought we were friends? :mysmilie_59:

Rick Hay the FITNESS GURU is Aussie of course got a bit confused there. Obviously there are some names and faces no one could get confused over.

Rick Hay the FITNESS GURU is Aussie of course got a bit confused there. Obviously there are some names and faces no one could get confused over.

I'm alright Cobber so long as he doesn't do a 'show' in his Budgie Smugglers.

Strewth! :mysmilie_59:

Oh the very thought of it. EEEWWW And if the others there smuggled their budgies as well ..........

I'd sooner buy his Fig Powder than see that. I'd even prefer to read his Book.

On his website he recommends we eat Blueberries, Blackberries and Raspberries. And Lentils, Chickpeas, Fish and Chicken.

And here's me thinking we should just be eating Toffos :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

After eating all that fruit and then the protein foods and the workouts he should have a body like a hunk and glow with health too. He's not a good advertisement for his own regime . Might as well eat Toffos or any other delicious treat I say.

After eating all that fruit and then the protein foods and the workouts he should have a body like a hunk and glow with health too. He's not a good advertisement for his own regime . Might as well eat Toffos or any other delicious treat I say.

He looks like a Bruce from Grong Grong who slipped in a Sheep Dip.

Fair Dinkum :mysmilie_59:

Something like this perhaps...Howa.jpg

Ha ha ha.Where did you find that?It's not a still from IW screen test is it?

It was on his Twitter page. He might have developed a complex with all the hunks roaming around Ideal World-Beefikeefi, Rick Hay,Tim Britton, etc-and decided it was time to strike back.

I know this is absolutely ridiculous but I kind of get the impression that Poo Poo loves himself :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back