Sh*g, Marry, Kill

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SHAG : Richard Jackson (only cos my garden needs sorting out!....do not insert own joke here!)
MARRY: Richard Jackson (as above!...we don't want any distractions do we!)
KILL : Richard Jackson (after Garden finished)

oooo...just had a thought....can I shag the guy from Markon instead? (still need RJ to sort out my garden though ;) )

Oh I like a game!

Shag: Charlie, easy on the eye

Marry: Julian, can picture being very comfortable with him long term

Kill: Dawn Bibby, too many reasons to mention!

shag - Anthony in his lovely NN bedding!

Marry - the guy who owns QVC, must be loaded....

Kill - Dawn Bibby, then we might get something other than Kanban for a craft TSV (I live in hope!)

Shag - Orlando the diy guy, recently left qvc
Marry - Leighton Denny - so I would have perfect nails every day
Kill - The Northern Nights woman. All that fluffing and primping. Tonight at midnight if poss.

Suzi Adams always looks as if she is in a Fashion Show

shag ~ it has to be Orlando, I dont care if he isnt current!!!

marry ~ Orlando, I'm a good girl no sex outside of marriage (cough) ~ or Julian he'd laugh me into bed.

kill ~ well where do I start, sorry but it has to be 3 Craig ~ why was he picked! AY ~ for high pitched screeching & of course the northern nights strokers!

With all that heavy slap on her chops she's looking more and more like a Tranny. :YIKES: :pPC:

Shag Anthony (Charlie looks very clean, but I think he'd send me to sleep with his voice, when I should be raring to go).

Marry Dale as I think he would be a kind, caring and considerate husband.

Kill AY, AK, Adrienne (all for their annoying voices) - and Jilly, because she really needs to get her hair sorted at her age, instead of having it scraped back off her forehead and gelled, yeuch.

Latest posts

Back