Sexiest presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm going to be pedantic here... there are no sexy presenters on QVC, not one.

Guest presenters, maybe... and interestingly all the examples quoted are of guests.

I rather like George from De Jager, Dominic from Aurora... both because they have gorgeous voices and a really nice manner about them ... and that's about it.

The bloke from Flora Mare is easy on the eye. Tom from Alpha H seems like a nice chap but not in any way sexy.

Young, old, boy, girl...?

For me, it is Mat Trim.
I really like him. He's a dog person. He is clearly very much in love with his wife. I think he's a great photographer. He has happy dogs that get wet, dirty and love it. And he genuinely seems to enjoy what he does.

sorry, you've lost me as I have no idea who he is, but then again, I only watch QVC I don't bother with any of the other shopping channels.

Oh forgot to add, both lovely to listen to, and very easy on the eyes, when he gets a compliment he's a tiny bit bashful too which I like. I speak of Dominick from Aurora. Oh yes, more please.

Last edited:
George Clowes from De Jager is very fanciable in an older man sort of way (hey, I'm over 50 it's allowed). Lovely voice, always so polite. I'd like to talk alliums with him over a nice glass of red. Rupert's all right as well but he needs to sort his hair out.

CC

Not Simon Biagi, please. He's a dead ringer for 1970's/80's Medallion Man, with his chest hair on display....I keep thinking he's going to come on in a white suit and start singing "Stayin' Alive".

Last edited:
George Clowes from De Jager is very fanciable in an older man sort of way (hey, I'm over 50 it's allowed). Lovely voice, always so polite. I'd like to talk alliums with him over a nice glass of red. Rupert's all right as well but he needs to sort his hair out.

CC

Oh yes, I agree too George is a sexy man, I don't think we've got it wrong, I'm pretty sure he's sexy and lovely eye candy for me too and I'm also over 50 LOL not that it would make much difference, I think you could fancy George even under 50.

I rather like Tom, the inventor who won The Apprentice.He is currently selling his curved nail files on Q usually only see him in the morning shows. I like the geeky types. .................

Simon Brown also has something about him but probably not for me..............

Actual presenters ...No ........

I rather like Tom, the inventor who won The Apprentice.He is currently selling his curved nail files on Q usually only see him in the morning shows. I like the geeky types. .................

Simon Brown also has something about him but probably not for me..............

Actual presenters ...No ........

I think they look sort of similar. I do watch Simon sometimes and there is something a bit sleazy but not unattractive about him.

I think George from De Jager has quite a few votes on here.

He's got that suave thing going...

I'd also put a vote in for Mehmet the Ottoman Silver guy.

Last edited:
Treated one of my cats some years ago, he definitely has a twinkle in his eye !

He opened Europes only dedicated Cancer Hospital for pets this week too.

Ah. I saw that on the news but I'm sure they didn't say who was running it. I did wonder if it was him though.

Can't resist registering my vote :----- Dennis Basso !!!

That's got to be a joke, got to be. The big fat get slaughters animals for the heartless, rich and vain, to fund his opulent, lavish lifestyle on the back of pain and suffering of another living thing. If that wasn't bad enough, the man not only got hit by the ugly stick but the whole ******* tree, that voice would scare the bejesus out of you, especially on a dark night, definitely missed his vocation in the horror film industry................that's my opinion.

Definitely a wind-up. Unless of course you like watching his pawing and the presenters' fawning, not to mention the odd-pitching voice (shopperholic already did but it's worth emphasising), the not looking at anyone, the physique - and all that before you get to the way his fur business operates.

I find it amusing that people have chosen a question of 'who is the sexiest' to bash the presenting styles of the presenters (or atleast be influenced by their general dislike of qvc). Surely every other thread could be for that.

purely for shallow reasons i'd say chuntley or the model natasa malbasa.... i'd have included Deborah ann gattano in this but I saw her without make up in a laura Gellar show and was put off instantly.

Latest posts

Back