Sexiest presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crinkly

Registered Shopper
Young, old, boy, girl...?

For me, it is Mat Trim.
I really like him. He's a dog person. He is clearly very much in love with his wife. I think he's a great photographer. He has happy dogs that get wet, dirty and love it. And he genuinely seems to enjoy what he does.

I don't find any of the presenters in the least bit sexy,my kind of man is Supervet Noel Fitzpatrick. :mysmilie_12:

I used to like Charlie and Simon Biagi, but I've come to my senses thankfully. There is barely anyone on QVC nowadays who doesn't irritate me immensely, apart from Cathy Taylor, and I barely watch any more any how. I obviously overdosed and sickened myself with too much QVC and now I've got limited tolerance ... I did the same thing with gin and orange in my youth!!

Well Orlando the ex DIY guy was a nice piece of eye candy.

The word sexy does not apply to any of the current QVC presenters.

Totally agree about Noel the Supervet.

To use that ghastly phrase that Julia introduced, I think, about 15 years ago from the USA and has been used ad nauseam ever since:

"Just don't go there".

Harald, he knew how to dress women too. Miss him. Agree on Mr. Supervet, what a guy, and he doesn't even have to try. I'd like to cook him his favourite meal after he's done an 8hr intricate operation.

After thinking long and hard about it I'd have to say..............absolutely non of them, cheese ain't my thing.

Young, old, boy, girl...?

For me, it is Mat Trim.
I really like him. He's a dog person. He is clearly very much in love with his wife. I think he's a great photographer. He has happy dogs that get wet, dirty and love it. And he genuinely seems to enjoy what he does.

Hard to find any of them sexy but I do like Paul of Percy & Reid - he's got a wee twinkle in his eyes and love watching him!!! His products are great too :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back