Set of 3 Fashion Scarves with Wooden Scarf Hanger by Hummingbird TSV 19/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Anyone going for this?

Anybody?

Anybody?

To me it seems like a "QVC can't be @rsed" TSV. I recently bought the Primark equivalent of a grip-to-me flocked scarf hanger like this for a quid. The postage for this TSV is a fiver! It works really well as my scarves don't slip off.

It also seems like an "I couldn't be @rsed to put any thought into what to buy you" present.

Maybe they should have just gone straight to OTOs for the day, to shift some other sh!te!

Ha ha!! I agree, what a total waste of airtime. Talking of grip to me, I buy my equivalent hangers in all manner of cheap shops and they're still going strong - and they take some pounding in my wardrobe! Oh how I love a high street alternative ;-)

I too couldn't believe how awful and uninspiring this was. Did get a lovely Nails Inc set today and looking forward to the Sachi bags tomorrow.

I wouldn't want to crease my scarves by putting them through the holes. I had a scarf hanger years ago and it was great. It hung on the rail and the rest was a big incomplete circle which made it easy to just drape the scarves over.

When dale came on at 11:30 last night, to show the TSV, he said the TSV had some special guest, how dissapointed i was at Midnight when Jill appeared, when i first saw scarfs, i thought it was gonna be the windmill woman

Well while Online retailers and High Street stores are offering some fantastic bargains atm , Qvc bring us 3 scarves and a hanger ....... :mysmilie_854:

Latest posts

Back