sending item back outside 30 day mbg

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scaryspice

Registered Shopper
Not sure if this query has been raised on this forum or not. I purchased the TOMTOM TSV and have tried to get on with it, but the screen isnt clear at all. definitely not how it looked on screen. I am 4 days over return date. If I sent it back first class tomorrow, would they refund me or would they return it back to me?

Hi,
You could always ring customer services and say you've been away for some of the 30 days, and would they accept your return stating why your not happy with it. At least you won't waste postage as a phone call is free.

Sounds like it may be faulty, in which case you can return it anyway.

I would phone them first, tell them that the screen seems faulty, and ask for a post-paid return label.

And if it is faulty, ask them to return your original pp too.

I've had stuff from QVC before that I've sent back outside the 30 MBG, not all faulty, some mainly faulty, so I think you will be covered.

I would try your look through, email Customer Care and als for a return label to be sent out.

Yep I'd agree with everyone's comments, if you take a chance and return it you'd probably get your refund but if the quibble about it being outside the 30 day MBG you'd find it hard to then say it was faulty. Definitely say they screen is faulty and they'll send a label and you'll also get your original p&p back too.

Yep I'd agree with everyone's comments, if you take a chance and return it you'd probably get your refund but if the quibble about it being outside the 30 day MBG you'd find it hard to then say it was faulty. Definitely say they screen is faulty and they'll send a label and you'll also get your original p&p back too.

thanks for you reply and all the others, I will tell them the screen is faulty and it isn't fit for the purpose, ill keep you posted how I get on!

Giving QVC their due, they're pretty good at taking back a faulty item, even if it's a minor fault or only develops after a while. We returned a faulty tv and a faulty printer outside 12 months by arguing that it's reasonable to expect them to last longer than 12 months with average usage. Initially they'll state their guarantee is only for 6 or 12 months depending on the item but if you stick to your point they've collected and refunded whereas I suspect we'd have less success on the high street after a year's use.

Latest posts

Back