Seche Vite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Satis

Registered Shopper
Has anyone used the Sech Vite top coat? Is it any good?

I've used sprays to dry my nail varnish, but find they tend to make the polish smudge.

The Sally Hansen stuff in the red bottle is the best I've found...

I've heard a lot of people say they love it, but you have to gloop on quite a lot and I couldn't get the hang of it so I sold mine. I'm not a regular nail polisher, not at all skillful therefore.

clemenzina

I only just started using the Seche Vite recently but think it is really good.
My nails dry within seconds ! Other top coats which are really good are the Nails Inc Caviar top coat and I also like the Leighton Denny.

I've never tried Sally Hansen.

I use Seche vite at the moment, but Sazza recommends the Nails inc 45 second top coat item 224527. I have not tried it as yet as I got mine in the last TSV but it has been put away for me for Christmas.

I love Seche Vite and have used it for quite a long time but Like Dazzler says on Sazza's advice I tried Nails inc caviar top coat and it is the best. It keep my laquer on for so long i get sick of it!:LOL

I like Seche Vite and the Nails Inc Caviar topcoat. What I would say about Seche Vite is that it is a different application technique - you need quite a thick coating and it can be a bit weird at first, but it is VERY good. The other thing to remember is - if you have put on your Seche Vite and then you notice you have missed a bit of colour or smudged DO NOT attempt to repaint the colour until the top coat has dried rock hard - otherwise it will lift the whole lot off!

I love seche vite and would def recommend it, but I'm going to try the nails inc one too after recs here.

I use Seche Vite and have been really pleased with it. I think it dries polish quicker than OPI Rapid Dry, but that is the only other one I've tried so far.It sounds like I now have to try the Caviar top coat too! Thanks ladies for the info.

Seche Vite-v- Nails Inc Top Coat

I use the Seche Vite and use LD Miracle Drops or Nails Inc spray if I am going to bed as it stop things sticking to the nails.

Seche Vite is really good. Nails Inc Caviar Top Coat is really good too but I am sure I heard the guest presenter say it only works with Nails Inc varnishes as it is a special formula with some sort of chemical reaction - dont quote me on that though!!

Bet

I use the Seche Vite and use LD Miracle Drops or Nails Inc spray if I am going to bed as it stop things sticking to the nails.

Seche Vite is really good. Nails Inc Caviar Top Coat is really good too but I am sure I heard the guest presenter say it only works with Nails Inc varnishes as it is a special formula with some sort of chemical reaction - dont quote me on that though!!

Bet

The Nails Inc Caviar works over any nail polish not just Nails Inc :)

Bet

I have used the caviar top coat over OPI, Essie and Jessica varnishes and they have ll been fine.

You Quoted Me !

I have used the caviar top coat over OPI, Essie and Jessica varnishes and they have ll been fine.

I remember one of the brands not drying properly but can't remember which one. I have looked and it doesnt mention it on the QVC website so maybe I was mistaken. Its sure worth a try!

Bet

It`s the best top coat ever and I`ve tried loads. My manucurist uses it on my nails and it definitely makes my polish last. I also use it to give my painted nails a shine once the polish has gone dull and it brings your nails back to life. I have to say I bought mine on ebay. alot cheaper than qvc!!!

Thank you very much for all the responses. I'm slightly put off by the description of Seche Vite being gloopy.

I read the reviews on the site, which are so contractictory they're really not much help.

I think I might get the Seche Vite on ebay and try the Nails Inc base/top coat set which is on Waitlist on QVC. It seems like a good deal compared to Nails Inc's own prices.

Then there's the Leighton Denny...

Incidentally, it occurred to me to look at my stash of nail goodies to see if I already had any of this. I have hundreds of colours from my last big enthusiasm, most of them separated and soupy now. Plus seven different fast-dry sprays (most of them bought in France when I find I've forgotten to bring one.)

Oddest thing in the collection was a face mask for nails which also came from France, and you put it on the nail then peel it off.

Oh, and I discovered my Shavata tweezers which have been lost for about three years, so that's something...

I'm another fan of Seche Vite & not yet had any gloupy-ness , you can buy a seche vite thinner to add to it tho & it also works in nail polish ( my friend who is manicurist swears by it - think its called seche restore )

xxx

What annoyed me about Seche Vite was that it went gloopy before you were even half way through the bottle and the Seche Restore didn't fix it, so I was keen to try the Nails Inc Caviar when it came out and as others have said I love it!!!!! :D

I'm another fan of Seche Vite & not yet had any gloupy-ness , you can buy a seche vite thinner to add to it tho & it also works in nail polish ( my friend who is manicurist swears by it - think its called seche restore ) xxx
Great, something else I must have! Actually I've come across this on my travels on ebay this morning; it might be just the thing to fix all the ancient polishes I've rediscovered.

I use Seche Vite and haven't had a problem with it going gloopy. I put it over my new Nails Inc varnish a week ago and so far it hasn't chipped either.

Well, this is what I did in the end. I ordered the Nails Inc base and top coat which is on waitlist on QVC.

And I've sent for Seche Vite from Ebay, plus a strengthening base coat from China Glaze, who I think make Seche Vite...

And, because they were there, some nice bright red polishes. 290221139922.

Just need to buy the Seche Restore and I'll subside for a while.

Latest posts

Back