Seche Vite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Seche Vite arrived this morning. I got it in a kit with two China Glaze colours -- China Rouge and Red Pearl. I also got the China Glaze strengthening base coat. The polishes came with a really nice small bag, the right size to take two bottles.

There aren't any instructions on the Seche Vite; I presume you let the varnish dry for a minute or so then paint it on? That's what I do with the Sally Hansen.

Going to have a little play with it tonight.

I'm using a Sally Hansen top coat at the moment. It's in a silver bottle - Mega Shine.

It's only about £5 and I'm pretty impressed. You can put it over practically wet polish and it dries it pretty much instantly and my dark purple Leighton Denny which I put on on Saturday morning hasn't got a single chip. Normally by now, it would be showing signs of wear, so that's pretty good for me.

My Seche Vite arrived this morning. I got it in a kit with two China Glaze colours -- China Rouge and Red Pearl. I also got the China Glaze strengthening base coat. The polishes came with a really nice small bag, the right size to take two bottles.

There aren't any instructions on the Seche Vite; I presume you let the varnish dry for a minute or so then paint it on? That's what I do with the Sally Hansen.

Going to have a little play with it tonight.

Yep, that's what I do.

I'm using a Sally Hansen top coat at the moment. It's in a silver bottle - Mega Shine.

It's only about £5 and I'm pretty impressed. You can put it over practically wet polish and it dries it pretty much instantly and my dark purple Leighton Denny which I put on on Saturday morning hasn't got a single chip. Normally by now, it would be showing signs of wear, so that's pretty good for me.

This is my fave, too. The brush makes is easy to load plus if it's loaded enough not to drag, I can put it on over wet polish.

I love the way it intensifies any colours and brings out metallics or iridescence.

I got a bottle of Seche Vite off ebay a couple of weeks ago - it is fab-u-lous. Just had to give it a try as you all raved over it.

Have tried loads of others but this is simply the best. It is touch dry in about 5 mins. I can even paint my nails at 10 pm (in bed) and go to sleep without waking up with sheet and hair marks in my nails.

I found out it contains toluene so I stopped using it. Google this ingredient to see what it does. I now use poshe quick drying top-coat from ebay which doesn't have this or formaldehyde either.

A friend has sent me a bottle of the 45 second topcoat Nails Inc. After Sazza's recommendation I wanted to try this as she really rated it. I am reporting back to say wow! I rate it better then Seche Vite, that I was originally using. It is not so thick and glopy and I found it easier to apply and it dries faster I found - so thanks Sazza. Hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas by the way.

Latest posts

Back