Seche Vite colours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
just watching the show and noticed that you have to put 2 coats of the base coat before you put the one coat nail varnish on,
so not that much time saved then as you end up doing 4 coats overall then??? (2 base coats, 1 colour coat and 1 top coat)
am I missing the point of the one coat?

I have seen them do Seche colours before and they didn't say you needed two coats of base coat!

I have seen them do Seche colours before and they didn't say you needed two coats of base coat!

yep, the woman said 2 base coats as they are high performance colours, to avoid staining the nailplate I assume,
that's why I was noticing it as I was considering buying it for toe colours as only using one coat would be perfect

done worry about using 2layers of base coat the salon i work at use's opi and seche vite polish and the only time seche vite mention to use the base coat 2 times is if the nail is naturally very dry as it will suck the moisture out of the polish. also seche is very true to its colours so what you see is what you get and look great after one coat . hope this helps

What annoys me about Ultrasun is their ad, in which Abby says "for him, for them and for you" in a very smug mother hen voice.

Well, I don't have a him or them so I don't buy Ultrasun.

Actually I did buy their all-day SPF30 especially for the face stuff and it was really thick and greasy, just not fit to wear under make up.

I stick to Boots now its full of good makes of sun block in various formulas, very often 3 for 2 or some such offer.

Latest posts

Back