Season's Greetings...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr C can beat even Strato for Christmas spirit. He has never sent out one card (he used to come home with literally dozens every year from work), and never wrapped or labelled a single Christmas present. I usually choose mine, he pays, and I wrap and label my own from him. I keep my presents from him to a minimum as a result - which I'm sure is all part of his cunning plan. 🆘

Any thoughts, strato?

Mr C can beat even Strato for Christmas spirit. He has never sent out one card (he used to come home with literally dozens every year from work), and never wrapped or labelled a single Christmas present. I usually choose mine, he pays, and I wrap and label my own from him. I keep my presents from him to a minimum as a result - which I'm sure is all part of his cunning plan. 🆘

Any thoughts, strato?
Hmmm are Mr C and Mr CC actually the same man? Where does he really go when he's "going to work". Is there a double life? :LOL::LOL:

CC

Any thoughts, strato?
Lol ! this same husband who bought me the tyres, also failed to buy me birthday cards once we married. When I complained, what did he do ? The following birthday he bought me 10 cards - "that would keep me going for the next 10 years " I mean, really ? I had to laugh at his logic.

Yes, a big thanks to Graham, Sazza and Super who make this forum possible. Hope you all have as good a Christmas as these times will allow. I think it's a good idea for us forumites to pop in and out of here on the 25th if we can as who knows if people's plans will have to be changed at the last minute and a virtual chat and companionship is so much better than none at all 🤗🤗.

CC
I'm all for that, & big up Super. I bet he's really hot in 'real life'🕹️🐅😃

I hope everyone has a good Christmas and New Year despite the restrictions.

In my case, I can perfectly legally stay with OH, but I just hope she likes the vacuum cleaner, window mop, oven cleaner set, microfibre cloths, new washing up bowl, rubber gloves, floor mop, and sundry other household items that I've bought her for xmas, otherwise I may get kicked out.
You are so funny. I'd find that hilarious, but many females would not.

I think she may want to shove that mop up your arse.....sideways

christmas-gif-card.gif A bit late but, Merry Christmas all. You brighten up my day. I hope you all have as good as a time as you can have with all these different tiers. Take care and stay safe. ❤️

To all of you a peaceful Christmas time and as we move into 2021 and the hope of a brighter future.It has been a tough old year in many ways but thanks for the laughs and so many interesting comments.We may yet have trials to face but have confidence we have got through thus far, we deserve the best, good people and have faith it will come! SFxxxx

Hmm. I may go and check and see if thats happening here.

i hope everyone has a good day tomorrow, even though the circumstances may be a bit difficult. 🎅🍷🌲
Don’t look they like to do it unseen and will even take the top off and pour into glass, unbelievable! Happens more with White than Red but you can be lucky some bottles have no inhibitions.

Latest posts

Back