Seasalt TSV 16/9/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seasalt Cornwall River Sea Waterproof Coat
Item Number: 413380
QVC Price £148.50
Todays Special Value Price £117.80
P&P £2.95

You'll be ready for anything the British weather throws at you when you slip on the River Sea Coat from Seasalt. Part of the RAIN collection, this relaxed fit coat is designed to be waterproof and windproof, with an adjustable hood to help shelter you from downpours. It also has Wellsoft fleece lining to the top half and quilted polyester lining to the bottom half, perfect for adding warmth without the bulk. Let it see you through the autumn and winter months in practical style.

Raining? Oh well! You'll be looking for any excuse to don your new Seasalt coat no matter the forecast. Made from a soft cotton and nylon blend that's waterproof and breathable, it'll work to keep you cosy, dry and comfortable as you embrace the elements. Practical touches like the adjustable hood, main zip and press stud fastenings, and fastenings on the cuffs, also mean it's easy to adjust to your needs. It's got pockets too!

Colours only at QVC - this coat comes in four fabulous shades that are currently only available here. Will you choose the easy-to-wear and sophisticated Charcoal or Night, go more seasonal with the very autumnal Dahlia, or opt for the nautical feel of Deep Teal?

• Adjustable hood
  • Main zip fastening and press stud fastenings
  • Press stud fastenings on the cuffs
  • Two outer pockets with fastenings
  • One internal pocket
  • Relaxed fit
  • Fleece and quilted lining
  • Body: 68% organic cotton, 32% recycled pre-consumer nylon
  • Lining: 100% recycled pre-consumer polyester
  • Wadding: 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
  • Seasalt Cornwall is B Corp Certified

Colour options:

• Charcoal
  • Night
  • Deep Teal
  • Dahlia

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 100cm (39.4"), 10: 105cm (41.3"), 12: 110cm (43.3"), 14: 115cm (45.3"), 16: 121cm (47.6"), 18: 127cm (50"), 20: 133cm (52.4"), 22: 139cm (54.7"), 24: 145cm (57.1"), 26: 151cm (59.5")
  • Length: 8: 81cm (31.9"), 10: 82cm (32.3"), 12: 83cm (32.7"), 14: 84cm (33.1"), 16: 85.5cm (33.7"), 18: 87cm (34.3"), 20: 88.5cm (34.8"), 22: 90cm (35.4"), 24: 91.5cm (36"), 26: 93cm (36.6")

All measurements are approximate

According to the models, and Debbie, it appears to come up on the small side. I can never see the point in having an expensive waterproof coat which barely covers your backside! Top half would stay dry, but your legs would get soaked!

Debbie is about the only presenter that advises about the fit of the clothes and shoes. She actually asked the model if she’d go up a size answer was yes. This has been mentioned before on this forum that the presenter should ask the models. . I also noticed the modesty model has been smiling too. Perhaps they read what we suggest on here.

Think Jenny Blackmore was miffed as she looked daggers at Flinty. she said she’d go true to size as she felt the heat and never wore a thick jumper.

I really liked Loen Love, she was a hoot. I think it's good that Debbie asks about fit because she's short and on the round side and she always says she's a 16 High Street to give customers an idea. No one wants to buy a coat over £100, pay more to get it home, can't do it up then have to pay to return it. Not everyone has dieted themselves to a stick like Jenny Blackhurst who probably thought Debs' comments would affect sales.

CC

I wondered in Jenny Blackhurst was ill as she’s so skinny these days. It’s strange how things change over the years. I went to school with a girl who was extremely thin, she got sent to a sanitarium as they thought she had TB. For every thing she ate she never putt on a pound, me- I just look at food and put on 2 lbs.🤣. And no she didn’t have anything wrong with her was just naturally thin.

I need a waterproof coat but the sizing issue put me off this one. You could see it was small on Debbie and the model. It was also too short. It’s expensive for something that may not fit.

Latest posts

Back